Bestconsumerelectronic.co.za reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jenniferw224
6/19/17

I ordered and paid R9000 for a camera from Best consumer electronics and R300 for delivery. There were two delivery dates which they didn't comply with and then they told me their courier was in an accident due to the rainfall one night in Durban and the camera was damaged. Then they said they ordered another one from the UK and it was delivered within a week in East London, from there I got an email from Megatek couriers saying I have to pay R950 Cashsend for handling and clearance of the imported camera. I emailed them and said it's outrageous that I have to pay for delivery again but they assured me I'd get the R950 back on delivery. I have called Megatek, they were very rude and hung up on me and all the numbers I call for Best consumer electronics go to voicemail now. I am thus posting this review because I have lost R10,250 and have not heard from these people and have been struggling with this for 3 weeks now. I hope people read this and stay FAR AWAY from Megatek and Best consumer electronics.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT use this site !! They send you an invoice that looks legit, their website looks legit, I have almost been scammed in the past but caught on quickly so believe me, these people know how to fool you.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestconsumerelectronic.co.za staff and other customers.

Bestconsumerelectronic.co.za?