Review of Best Choice AV

2,847 reviews with 5 stars

heatherg229
Heather G.
12/27/18

Best Choice AV was wonderful. Unbeknownst to me, I ordered a commercial grade television (with no audio, or delayed audio). They held my order until they could communicate with me regarding what I actually wanted. Once that was sorted out, my TV was shipped and arrived safely at my home. I am thrilled with my new television!

richardl580
Richard L.
12/27/18

ordering is easy. now hopefully delivery goes as well.
Tracking the delivery was a bit tricky, because it's trucked but it was delivered within the timeframe provided.

ismaelz
Ismael Z.
12/17/18

So far good hopefully nothing change in the process of the delivery of the TV and they call me like other companies that the TVs the one I order is the old model and try to convince me to get the newest version.

edwardb273
Edward B.
12/10/18

The best deal we have found for the TV we ordered. Called company to make sure this is a new TV and not a refurbished one.

stevei31
Steve I.
11/28/18

Easy shopping on website but called store to make sure I was ordering correct tv - I wasn't but was helped by Mark. Price was excellent.

zacks42
Zack S.
11/26/18

Great Price....this review is directly after the checkout....I placed my order 30 seconds ago...will be happy to see my TV show up

kersonredw
KersonRed W.
11/23/18

We wanted to confirm availability and called the store number on Friday 11/23 around 3pm, phone was not picked up.

rossd37
Ross D.
11/23/18

So far so good!... Great pricing! Will recommend for sure if/when item ships in good condition. Thanks!!!

oscarl54
Oscar L.
11/23/18

Simple, fast - no issues with placing the order - now just waiting for it to arrive without any complications.

johne446
John E.
11/21/18

I will follow up. I read reviews showing buyers paying with PayPal. I was not offered that option. I hope I receive a new, non-refurbished TV, like the LG I bought on eBay. I still have the VISA charge back option, and USAA credit cards are the best for this. Not to sound sceptical, but after being ripped off in the past, unfortunately, I am. So far so good, everything fine at this point. I hope to follow up with positive information.

alano38
Alan O.
11/16/18

Tremendous so far let's see how the shipping is this is the first order. Been in business 30 years lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire building and excavation company.

kalpeshp4
Kalpesh P.
11/16/18

The website was very easy to order. Called the Sales Dept first to make sure item was in stock and ready to ship. He said normally ships within the week.

raushanb
Raushan B.
11/10/18

1st time buying from this company so I was a little reluctant to order but was very pleased with the service and tv that I ordered. 65 inch 4k Samsung smart tv arrived about a week after order was placed in excellent condition and looks and work great! 5 stars all the way!

gregc190
Greg C.
11/7/18

Arrived days early. Was supposed to be on 10/29 but received notice that was to be delivered 10/25. Had to reschedule until 10/26 morning and arrived right on time. Crew unloading was efficient and careful. Really liked that they took boxes and packing away. Excellent service all around.

breyannas
Breyanna S.
11/7/18

It was easy. I received a discount AND was give the shopping option. Some places forget how important that is to customers.

anastasiar14
Anastasia R.
10/27/18

I appreciate the deals and I hope that the quality is really good. If so, I'm definitely a customer.

davidc1352
David C.
10/8/18

So far so good, ordering was easy, waiting to see how long it will take to receive my purchase and if it is what I ordered.

jessicab524
Jessica B.
10/1/18

Customer service over the phone was straightforward, friendly, and knowledgeable. I was able to submit our online order without any hassle and just hope that the product lives up to the service experience.

williamd412
William D.
9/30/18

I was a little disappointed in the beginning tv had a problem but you came through got me a new tv plus upgraded so I'm happy

dougb181
Doug B.
9/26/18

Definitely Friendly folks to deal with and excellent Communicators. 'Looking forward to receiving and viewing this particular TV!

theoe9
Theo E.
9/23/18

The TV arrived exactly as described. Brand New LG OLED C7P. The price was discounted by about $400 so it was indeed a great deal. I ordered the TV on Friday and it was delivered Wednesday. Customer service with Best Choice AV was great. One thing though is that I had the TV scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. But as Tuesday night was approaching noticed I had not received a call about a time frame for delivery. Turns out it was not coming for that day. Frustrating that I had to call and find that out. They did deliver it the very next day however it was an hour after the 2 hour time frame. Not a huge deal. The white glove service was great unboxed the TV and set it up to make sure it worked. Minus a few mishaps Would definitely recommend buying!

matheww30
Mathew W.
9/10/18

Just ordered, so far so good. It's been a few weeks now and I still say everything is good. Had a little trouble with fed ex, but that's not bcav's fault.

mikej255
Mike J.
8/30/18

Everything went great, I didn't receive tracking sent one email problem solved. Love the Samsung TV, great price

brads188
Brad S.
8/30/18

fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

stephens404
stephen s.
8/11/18

Excellent- I called the Customer Service number to verify my model and type and they made it easy! After talking with Nathan I felt confident to place the order! Thank you
After the order the experience was just as good. The delivery company came and I them to drop off the TV and leave but they unboxed it and plugged it in. We verified there was no damage and the whole process was easy and simple.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?