Bestcelebritydress reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

belindaa
6/28/13

I ordered a Lea Michele dress. It was the wrong colour, the sitching was incomplete, the seams showed, the hems were frayed. Worst of all, i tried the dress on, i took one step and it ripped. Also, they never replied to my ongoing complaints. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!! It should be shut down.

acherid
3/19/12

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS THROUGH EMAIL AND NO RESPONSE AND THE LIVE CHAT LINK DOESN'T WORK EITHER

lanai
7/22/11

I purchased a Mila Kunis dress from this site through paypal (thank god) and two weeks went by without any update regarding the dress. I followed up on it to when it will be shipped and received one reply saying that they would contact me in a few days. Nothing. Sent another email a week later, nothing. Another 2 weeks went by and sent another email, nothing. I took these evasive behaviors as signs to take claims in paypal, luckily I got my money back. Beware!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Bestcelebritydress staff and other customers.

Bestcelebritydress?