Review of Berricle

Astoria, NY, US
Tel: 1-888-925-7569

lisac793
1/15/19

"I lost my real wedding set of 30 years about a year ago. We'd spent thousands ... and now it's gone. At this time in our life there are much more important things to spend thousands of dollars on rather than diamonds. I decided it was time to look for a diamond simulant. Something of quality but wouldn't break the budget. I did tons of research and came across Berricle.com. The company has a stellar reputation! Of course you'll find the oddball out that just can't be pleased, but 99.9% of what I found was positive. I decided they were it. I'm going to tell you, beyond a shadow of doubt ... I'm now a HUGE fan of Berricle! From the ease of website navigation, to selection, quality of product, price point (they run promotional sales all the time), being able to chat with a live human being with intimate knowledge of Berricle product, fast shipping, FREE returns and impeccable customer service! I'm beyond THRILLED with my multiple purchases! I also feel good in knowing that nobody suffered mining the stones for my ring that symbolizes LOVE! I also like having multiple wedding sets! I've always wanted a heart shaped diamond and never imagined that dream would be realized. Now I have have 4 different colored heart shaped wedding sets! Clear, pink, lavender and amethyst! I'm over the moon in love with ALL of them! And I don't feel guilty one bit! If you do your research, you will learn that a good quality lab created diamond IS a diamond! It just wasn't pressure cooked in the earth lol! So I guess you could call a cubic zirconia a vegan diamond ;-) Bottom line ladies is this ... Berricle is a reputable company with excellent quality product and stellar customer service. What do you have to loose? They have FREE returns! (Just don't snip that tag ... but I dare ya not to lol!) Go for it! Let some guiltless sparkly JOY into your life!"

shellis4
5/1/18

I recently bought two rings from Berricle.com. The first one I recieved was beautiful, but a little larger than I expected so I returned it. The return process was hassle-free and they paid the cost for return shipping. My second ring is absolutely perfect. People compliment my ring and are surprised when I tell them it's CZ. I will definitely order from this company again.

After much internet research, I decided to give Berricle.com a try. They have a stellar reputation and a fabulous selection. From the conservative to BLING-a-ling! I've tried other companies and there was either nothing I fell in love with (my rule to purchasing; Do I LOVE it?) or the product was substandard ... such as what I received from JTV's Bella Luce collection. I'm now the proud owner of FIVE Berricle wedding sets! I ADORE them all... and don't feel even a twinge of buyer's remorse.

By Lisa C.
Questions? Get answers from the Berricle staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Berricle