BensBargains.net

BensBargains.net has a consumer rating of 3.03 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BensBargains.net also ranks 110th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate BensBargains.net?

“can you help me post amazon deals on your website?”

Huifang W.
1/16/20

can you help me post amazon deals on your website? i have 100+ seller need to post. please send e-mail to me:zhuyu7735@gmail.com

“Security Guard needs to go!”

Tara P.
6/19/17

I always loved this place, but after my experience today, I will NOT be back unless I hear that they let the creepy old man "security guard" go. I was there shopping with my mom and little girl when he approached us and began harassing us about needing to put things back where they go because "we grown!" First off, that place is far from organized and I wouldn't know where anything went to begin with, secondly my mom and I had two full carts of things we were about to purchase and we just walked out and left them. Most importantly, WHO CARES! Unless we were shoplifting, he should not have even approached us. That guy needs to go! He's more worried about sticking than shoplifting. Unreal!

huifangw
January 16th, 2020
can you help me post amazon deals on your website? i have 100+ seller need to post. please send e-mail to me:*******@gmail.com
xiea
June 6th, 2019
*******@gmail.com
rebf1
September 22nd, 2017
Not sure what all the cry babies on here are upset about, never had a bad experience with Ben's bargains. Maybe they should give the bad reviews to the actual company they are buying the products from.
sams339
March 13th, 2017
They post Fake Deals on their website. They show wrong Retails almost 2-5 times higher than original retail so you be fool and buy the item clicking the link. They get the commission and you buy a product which is already at the Regular price or sale price by vendor.

If you email them about Fake Retail price they will de-activate your profile.

Try Slickdeals.net at least they don't show Fake Retails.
jamesk193
January 31st, 2017
It hurts my eyes to even use this site since it was redesigned years ago. I use to be my go-to site and loved it when it first started, now I don't even go there, there are better sites.
rays88
April 28th, 2016
They repeatedly post the same items every couple of days and when you try to point out a better deal for the same item you are flagged as some sort of spammer.
joannen
July 27th, 2011
Another great deal of the day site. This is where I was able to find a great deal to purchase my dell laptop at a very good price from a reputable retailer that advertises with the site...Make sure you check the site several times a day as they add deals all day long...
tinar2
September 21st, 2010
Too messy! Take it easy. Try not to throw every offer at people. Most will just get deterred by the busy screen and leave. Try sponsoring one item in a hot zone (where people look first) then a few more on the page. The rest should go to categories on the main page. Make those categories simple don't have HUGE navigation bars. savecreatively.com is a great example of some of these principles.
chriso1
3,167 helpful votes
September 9th, 2010
As the last review of this one was back in 2008, I'll just refresh it a bit. This remains a site worth visiting if you're looking for online deals, especially the now-you-see-it now-you-don't sort that don't hang around. Although the emphasis of the site is still towards electronics and tech, the overall scope has expanded to include all sorts of products of general interest. There is a forum here too, so members can add silly, funny or possibly even serious comments on the deals as they appear.

Sites like this are always fun to visit and poke around in, on the offchance of spotting a bargain. If you have a credit card I strongly recommend you lock it away somewhere so you don't get tempted.
tw170
March 10th, 2014
Ben's Bargains is a good looking site, but is very limited to its so called bargains. Most postings are from sites that pay Ben's for a posting and or sale. You can earn Ben's credits for posting comments, Ben's states they adding a reward program, but they have been saying this for some time, ( years ) I feel they do not want to share any profits. A better site is Fat Wallet, they also work in the same way by making money on there postings, but unlike Ben's they have a reward program that works.

Last Most of Ben's postings are late in coming, all are at Fat Wallet hours if not days before it might be posted at Ben's.

This is my opinion only. Thanks for reading.
tarap35
June 19th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BensBargains.net staff and other customers.

See the largest selection of expertly-picked deals, coupons, and freebies for your home and business - with price history, product reviews, deal alerts and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BensBargains.net?

Have a question about BensBargains.net?