Review of Benixion

sales@benixion.com

1 Review From Our Community

kamals5
7/4/15

Benixion Technology has taken me advanced money and taken my whole values that makes me in trouble. They have 3-4 member and wants to make money from innocent clients doing fake SEO work on Google and attracting clients for making website. They are just nonsense in making website because they are cheapest costing for cheap work.
Yes Guys ! I am very angry from them they have taken my whole money and ruined my whole website because they have done 3rd class and fake work. They have taken all instalment and saying i have done your website in 20 days and if you need more work then you need to pay more. Tell me guys all requirement and analysis have already decided at the time of start work.

Now they need more money because they are greedy person like Mr. Deepak Gupta. He is biggest cheater in India. Running fake company in Laxmi Nagar. I have found many complaints against them.

If i am wrong then tell you can search about them on Google. They are biggest fraud in Laxmi Nagar Delhi. They are running company by different different name but present they are benixion technology.

Guys please Don't Go with them, They are just like spam email & Spam Calls because if you Pick them your time and money both will be effected.

Choice is yours

Tip for consumers: Please don't go with fraud people. First recognize all portfolio about this company. They are doing work like virus in website. Still after 6 month i am not getting my website good.

Questions? Get answers from the Benixion staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Benixion