Review of Ben Bridge

Tel: 888.448.1912
info@benbridge.com

mikew307
4/27/18

Recently bought a Breitling Chronomat 44 from Ben Bridge. Service is excellent and so are products. I feel assured that as an authorized dealer they will back up their products when I need to get them serviced like all fine Swiss watches will eventually need.

jenil
6/15/09

Ben Bridge company gave me the wrong shank. Your company needs to take full responsibility for not coming through with your services. The sale associate did lied to me that she was going to give me the correct shank. They also lied to me and told me that it is the same exact shank as I ordered. And they also indeed lied and told Ms. Ser that I did not come in to ask for the proper shank. All they kept asking was for extra services charges for their own mistake. I thought Ben Bridge was a good quality company. But sure was I wrong. I now realize that you are just paying for their name- not their product. I ordered a certain kind of diamond with a certain style of mounting. When I received the item, I got the wrong mounting. And sale associates are rude and unfriendly. After they take your money from you, anything you request for after that, they are unwilling to help you out, unless you pay for extra service charges that is their mistake. Please do your research before purchasing from them. Especially on non-returnable item (custom order or altered item- ex. rings and watches). Which they do not tell you when you are making such a big purchase. So make sure you know what you want and have the best price/quality before you make that big of a decision.

Questions? Get answers from the Ben Bridge staff and other customers.

Ben Bridge?