Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

30 reviews with 3 stars

damk
3/10/16

I've been using BN for about 2 months and the best result I have had was a cyber sex... really?! Is that the best I could get to (given that I'm attractive enough and I have my profile properly filled in)? I've been using other sites (hookuphangout.com, flirtydater.com, etc.) and all of them performed MUCH better.

davidl242
2/3/16

Been on the site for couple months and had some fun. It does have some issues you won't probably have if you go with AFF or hookuphangout.com, but nothing is impossible with BN. Just put enough effort into this.

justint42
1,127 helpful votes
1/25/16

Joined Be Naughty last month and figured its time to let people know my thoughts.
Advantages Simple to use, higher than average real women on the site (although not quite as many as FlirtyDater.com Id say), average number of fake profiles, easy search function.
Disadvantages Should offer a better deal for longer term subscriptions. There should be a way to get all your messages together once a day rather than your inbox being bombarded with emails every half an hour (seriously, I spend ages deleting them all).
All in all, its 7 or maybe even 8 out of ten for me. Better than average but there are still superior options.

brians157
1/20/16

I managed to hook up using this site, but it took me too much time and money.
I got more lucky with HookupHangout.com

gastona8
5/25/15

Many frustrated "One Star rating" reviews which I do NOT understand. BeNaughty is one of teh better sites. It might not be as good as sites like vanessa69.com or some AFF sites but it sure is better that "One Star Rating"! People join and expect to get laid within 24-48 hrs. It is not gonna work that way!

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.

do not pay for this app ,, scam full off fake girls messages and no video chat , there closed all the rooms down to 1, total used up old bar now, was go years ago

By bill h.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?