Review of BelugaWriters

Nairobi, KE
dammwao@gmail.com

mikej191
3/27/17

i had a paper due and i gave them four days to do the paper. i over and over stated the time it had to be due and not a second later. Being the person i am i like to check things before i turn it in espically when i dont do my own work. i was given my paper 5 mintues before the due date which i would have gotten it later unless i kept bugging them. i finally got my paper and it wasnt the correct legnth so i had to tweak it which caused it to be late and my grade deducted. i thought 4 days would be enough to get it done personally but now i just hope it is not plagerized and i can get a salvage grade.
wouldnt recommend so use at your own risk.

angelon8
1/7/17

This website is a scam!!!! They claimed to have sent my paper to the wrong person so they weren't allowed to send it to me. I filed a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. Beluga writers emailed me and said they'll refund me but first I have to cancel the dispute (once you cancel a dispute the case can't be opened up again and you can't file another one) so I did. They proceeded to tell me that I'll get my refund in three hours. It's been a month and I still haven't received a refund nor has anyone emailed me back. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM DONT TRUST IT

johns1497
11/3/16

The did my essay within the deadline and in the best quality. They are the best.

jonesg5
9/8/16

You always meet my tight deadlines. Best writing company ever.

carolinej25
9/7/16

I loved how they responded to my problem and got me an A class essay. I will use their services forever.

ac623
9/6/16

This tutors are very timely and offer quality papers. They have helped me with complex health and medicine papers and I am totally impressed. Thanks!!!!!

johnh580
8/31/16

best writing site ever, paper done on time, quality papers, friendly service...

dant270
8/26/16

They quickly reacted to me placing an order on their website and asked for the smallest of details from my instructor. Deliver before the deadline and got me an A.

kassyj
6/28/16

One, they collect payment through pay pal which doesn't cover the transfer of electronic goods. Second they never write the paper. I waited 3 weeks for a reply. I only got one because I messaged them from another email address. Refund me ASAP!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BelugaWriters staff and other customers.

BelugaWriters?