BelloJewelsOnline reviews

Tel: +91 9555149149
happiness@bellojewelsonline.com

anilt9
4/11/18

I bought 2 gemstones - one for myself a pukhraj and one neelam for my brother. The service was excellent and I am feeling very positive after wearing my energised birthstone. Ravi Sir is the best in his field.

rachaelp12
3/11/17

Scam Alert! Loose $1500!

These ppl are frauds to me for $1500 ++ more. Never go to them. This company stealing the diamonds I got 100 % moissanite + liars to collude and steal.total rip off watch out

bounetm
2/27/17

Don't buy from them. Fraud company.

I bought from them black diamond but it was moissanite they deliver fake certificates. Don't trust them

eldara
11/25/14

I have some problem with the company but now they sorted out everything. I'm really sutisfied customer and of course I will definitely will order from them items. I recieved outstanding service and items from them. The most important thing that they are very care about their reputation, about their customers and about quality of their gems. I 1000000% recomend them. I am really happy and very thankful customer.

michaelw100
8/24/14

I had a problem, it took time but was resolved and got my refund

ppa1
6/10/14

Absolutly not professional.... selling synthetic moissanite as real black diamonds... and you will need more than 1 year for having your money back...
Don't buy stomes from them...

elizabethc46
5/6/14

Bello Jewels has interesting pieces including birthstones and gems. They offer loose gem stones, loose diamonds and gem stone necklaces at affordable prices. They also offer free shipping for orders that are $99 or more.

Questions? Get answers from the BelloJewelsOnline staff and other customers.

BelloJewelsOnline?