Review of Belledvds

Belledvds reviews

SITE CLOSED

leoz
1/15/10

Definitely not authentic DVD's. Yes they have the out of print ones, but get shipped from Thailand...covers and cases are copies. They do not respond to emails when I asked for a refund. My movie would not play in any DVD players I own.

sarahw4
1/7/10

I order dvds from this site and the first one I watched kept skipping...SAVE YOUR MOVIE AND GO TO A RELIABLE SOURCE!!!

geraldw1
1/5/10

BEWARE!!! I got my DVDs but they were all bootleg copies of the movies. The Beauty and the Beast DVD wasn't even the right movie. It had the printed (NOT EVEN REAL) cover and sticker on the DVD but when I played it, it was Toy Story. Also the menu was in a different language which now makes sense since the package came from Thailand.

patriciab2
12/28/09

I ordered a dvd on 11-23-09 they supposedly shipped it 11-24-09 after 8 emails and still no dvd or reponse and 35 days later I cannot find any address or phone number for this company any help would greatly be appreciated

Questions? Get answers from the Belledvds staff and other customers.

Belledvds?