Review of Be Live Hotels

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

deec6
6/19/13

I went to Dominican Republic to visit my family and go to Be Live resort. While I was in the resort I experiences the worst servies ever. I can personally, say I have never been treated as I was there. When I first got there I did not know where to go to sign in because there was a lot of people in line for different reasons. After, an hour in line they told us we was in the wrong line. But they took care of us by speed up the process in the correct line. When we went to the buffet to eat they had traditional dominican meals, that was nice however resorts are suppost to have a varity of seafood and we stayed at the resort for 3 nights and 4 days and they had the same food out. On the last day my brother and cousin got food posion. We are a 100 percent sure it at the resort due to the fact we only ate there. Additionally, the staff treated us terrible because we are Dominican! That may not make senses but its very true. For example, at the resort they had a show at night time. I went up to play I was they only Domincan girl the reset were white american females, the game was girl vs boy. The girls won and we were reseving the prices I was skipped over and all the other girls reseved their prices. The man told me he would give me my price the next day and I told him I was living the next day in the morning and he ignored me. Thats just one small example of my experiences. And yes I am an American citizen however i am not going to Dominican Republic and pretened I only speak english so I can be treated better. P.S BeLive hotels are rated 5 stars, I and all the people that went would say otherwises.

Questions? Get answers from the Be Live Hotels staff and other customers.

Be Live Hotels?