Review of BeliefNet

Tel: +1-757-200-9944
community@staff.beliefnet.com

georgeb556
3/16/19

This website is full of spam. It also spammed my email account so I unsubscribed. The content is very questionable and contradictory to what is in the Bible.

anastasiab12
5/14/18

I dislike the biased, right-wing way Beliefnet stories are written. The writing is not, at all, objective, and there is always some little dig or criticism of the political left. They omit pertinent information about immigration and crime (guns), and cherry picks their story selections. I dislike trying to navigate their website. It is very cluttered with a lot of affiliate links. I do not object to the fact that this is a Christian website. I object to its overall quality. This website needs to do some serious editing and to choose higher quality materials to publish.

peterf72
3/18/16

I read about this site in one of my seminary textbooks and took their online quiz. Unfortunately, I accidentally must have subscribed to their newsletters which I do not want but get several times every day. I have "unsubscribed" several times but the emails keep coming. So I tried to call, but no one in the office seems to answer their phone. How lovely that a website that is designed to uplift is actually has me frustrated and steamed! Places like this should not be allowed to stay in business.

bronzillas
5/24/10

I really love this site because not only can I get my horoscopes daily it has reviews on movies, marriage, pets and money. You can read articles on your faith. Take quizzes, join the forum and meet other people who have the same interest as you. It's a religious site with a twist.

Questions? Get answers from the BeliefNet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BeliefNet