This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Beibito.co.uk

Beibito.co.uk

Beibito.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Beibito.co.uk?

“VERY ANGRY!”

Hannah M.
2/25/14

VERY ANGRY! My advise is not to pay these 'people' any money! Payed for a brand new pushchair for my baby boy and still havent recieved the product amonth after my money being taken! Have emailed several times only to be told to hang on and that the supplier is having trouble. Who r these horrible people? Is it some sort of scam?

hannahm10
February 25th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Beibito.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beibito.co.uk?

Have a question about Beibito.co.uk?