Becky's Bridal

Becky's Bridal has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Becky's Bridal?

“Well i know everyone is always worried about the first...”

Jesse B.
8/14/13

Well i know everyone is always worried about the first responce to something thinking that its a person from the site or store but as for my words im 100% truthful in what im saying. Well beckys bridal i thought was gonna be a lil sketchy because she didnt have a good website but i took a chance anyways to go and visit the store in beuna vista Virginia. Its a small town. I went there and instantly she measured me and helped me look at all sorts of dresses which were all really beautiful. Yes i did find my wedding dress and she gives you simple tips on what to do with the dress for alterations instead of spending 200 dollars on it. All in all if you ever get a chance to be in virginia please stop by her place.

jesseb31
August 14th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Becky's Bridal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Becky's Bridal?

Have a question about Becky's Bridal?