Be-Fashionable.dk

Be-Fashionable.dk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Be-Fashionable.dk also ranks 74th among Discount Jewelry sites. The most common issues with Be-Fashionable.dk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Be-Fashionable.dk?

“Awful experience! Incomplete order, poor customer service, poor handling times for process, shipping”

Patricia M.
9/11/15

It took ages for them to process order, then they cancelled and reprocessed without a notification, had to login into my account on their site to find out cause weeks passed and no reference of shipping was sent, emailed and they got back to me days days later. Weeks passed again until they shipped out package and more than a month later I received the package and INCOMPLETE. Emailed them & opened paypal claim case and immediately afterwards I received an email notification with an adjustment of fee to my order, a deduction of the total I paid for, no refund nor communication from them at the day of claim opened nor of email I sent notifying of the missing items. On my account at their page appears an invoice for refund, same which hasn't happened and that shows a deduction of total price paid ... shipping was free, but there's a saying: "think wrong and you are right " ... waiting for communication on their side to process a return of what I received and which is of pretty bad quality and not as expected and for the refund of my total order which I received incomplete as said. I wouldn't recommend them nor buy from them ever again. First time, first impression and they messed it big. Poor customer service, poor shipping time, poor time for processing orders, apparently an intention to scam by sending incomplete orders and sending after a claim an email with a deduction that is out of place, no refund until now. Huge disappointment. I want my money back ASAP.

patriciam77
September 11th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Be-Fashionable.dk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Be-Fashionable.dk?

Have a question about Be-Fashionable.dk?