Bbmcustomcolorsandremodeling reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jeyxinh
8/16/11

I contacted Robert Jones of B.B.M. Custom Colors & Remodeling, 207 Spruce Ave, Edgewater, MD 21037, 301-440-1856 and 410-808-7611, in June for a bathroom remodel. He gave me a quote over the phone and we agreed on the price of the total completed job. A few days later he sent out his nephew to inspect my bathroom, he wrote nothing down, but increased the price by $200. I didn't really mind. Robert Jones suggested that I go pick out all the bathroom material with SKU numbers at my local hardware store. I spent 2 days locating the material. Robert Jones came to my house (June) to re-inspect and provided the contract. The day before my remodel was to start (July) Robert Jones sends me a text message that my material will cost several hundred more dollars than the allowed amount and I will need to pay the difference or choose alternative materials. I'm shocked because we are ready to start the project and now he's contacting me about more money or to reschedule the project. I don't have to tell you what I'm thinking. Anyway, I suggested that we meet at the local hardware store so we can both get an accurate tally on the total cost of materials. He agreed. We set a date and on the day before he cancels. We make a new date, he cancels again. I finally get a hold of him after 1 week and he sets a new date. The day of our last set appointment, I call and text to confirm the time of the meeting and never got a hold of him or received a call back with a 3rd excuse (August). Luckily, I did not give this person or company 1 penny.

Questions? Get answers from the Bbmcustomcolorsandremodeling staff and other customers.

Bbmcustomcolorsandremodeling?