BatteryUpgrade.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0001621879
info@BatteryUpgrade.co.uk

maxa60
2/13/19

well as title says wrong product il never buy again this 2nd time i have problems im done with them https://www.batteryupgrade.ie/shopBrowser.php?assortmentProductId=84972698&shopGroupId=39955855 this is what i should have got and in my picture ya its clearly not same thing. unhappy not even same manufacturer

tonys207
3/15/18

Purchased a battery for my zumo 595lmsat nav took a short time to be delivered but, it his a good quality and works better than the original garmin battery and hopefully will last longer. Im pleased with this product.i would recommend this company and I would buy from them again. Thats why I have given a 5 star rating.

maggiem40
11/27/17

Best place for buying fresh new batteries. Low prices and high quality, that whats I'm looking for. recomended.

frankm43
11/18/14

I ordered mobile phone batteries over 3 weeks ago on 01/01/2013, no receipt these goods. 2 email enquiries of this supplier have not provoked any response. Their track and trace indicates that goods left Hong Kong on 04/01/2013. I will attempt to get my money back, but I'm not hopeful. Will never deal with this crowd again!

fjm australia

violetv
11/1/13

Good package but slow delivery. It just kept me waiting for about a month. The product quality is good.

jonl21
1/9/13

Positive:Excellent communication, rapid email response to queries. Negative:Package tracking not so helpful not updated for days at a time. It took 27 days for item to be delivered

harryp12
12/29/12

Good product at a competitive price and well packaged

rayw11
11/13/12

Bit slow on the delivery but generally fine - no problems and good communication.

emanuelt3
11/7/12

I was very satisfied with the prompt communications. Very helpful and always ready to help out. Great people to deal with.

stevee5
8/9/12

Easy to find the exact battery I needed for my phone. Price was 25% less than a (similar) battery I found in my home city, which had less capacity. Delivery was very fast. I willl definitely buy from them again.

leoh1
10/31/11

very bad experience, the battery they sent me was the wrong size even though it had the same product code as the original on the replacement. They were very slow in dealing with the problem, and they would not respond any faster than 1 email per day. It was not possible to call them to deal with the problem.

brendab3
11/3/10

excellent value for money just be prepared to wait around four week for delivery but I assure you your item does come and is well worth the wait

Questions? Get answers from the BatteryUpgrade.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BatteryUpgrade.co.uk