BatteryFast

BatteryFast has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BatteryFast also ranks 28th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate BatteryFast?

“I was buy Two Acer as07b41 batteries in 4 weeks ago...”

sara r.
2/17/12

I was buy Two Acer as07b41 batteries in 4 weeks ago from batteryfast.co.uk, The service quality is outstanding and the speed of delivery the best I have experienced. This was a happiness shopping experienced.

“Don't order anything on this site”

tan b.
5/9/13

Don't order anything on this site Very dissatified. Order on 2012-07-20 for a laptop batery. The Pack is oversea form the 24 of july. No response to my mail before september. I am still waiting for my order (10 of october). Refound proposed: $5! Ordered from UK

sarar3
February 17th, 2012
tanb
May 9th, 2013
Don't order anything on this site

Questions? Get answers from the BatteryFast staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BatteryFast?

Have a question about BatteryFast?