This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Battery-online.org

Battery-online.org

Battery-online.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Battery-online.org?

“I bought samsung netbook battery from this site but...”

Joseph L.
8/9/12

I bought samsung netbook battery from this site but I didn't know it was from China. When my order came it didn't work so I had to pay for the shipping cost to China for return but second battery didn't work either. They keep asking me return with my own expense (to China!) and I decided not to send it back bc I couldn't trust them so I wasted my money with good lesson how should buy products in online.

josephl8
August 9th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Battery-online.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battery-online.org?

Have a question about Battery-online.org?