BattDepot.ca

BattDepot.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BattDepot.ca also ranks 45th among Batteries sites. The most common issues with BattDepot.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate BattDepot.ca?

“Fast, cost-friendly iPhone 4s replacement battery”

Louisa B.
7/14/15

Saved myself both time and money replacing my iPhone 4s battery through BattDepot. Shipping was within 24 hours, battery replaced in 10 mins, phone back to work! You get all the supplies and tools needed, the website provides step by step instructions - well worth trying!

“AVOID at all costs”

Martin L.
9/5/17

If they deliver you a faulty product, tough luck. They have 0 customer service.I have an adapter that's over heating. Out of 3 identical ones I ordered for my laptop, it's the only one acting up. I sent them a photo of burnt plastic etiquettes on the adapter and they won't refund me. They want me to go through their bull$#*! RMA process, wich has a higher shipping cost then the product cost to me.

louisab4
July 14th, 2015
martinl108
September 5th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BattDepot.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BattDepot.ca?

Have a question about BattDepot.ca?