BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk

BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk ranks 58th among Cosmetic Surgery sites.

How would you rate BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk?

“Lip fillers scam”

Hannah g.
5/31/17

I went here for lip fillers (I've had them done before by other doctors). Terrible. After having them done I couldn't see any real difference apart from them being red. I have uneven lips which I have had remedied in the past with 0.5ml of filler and they have looked even and plump. Now two weeks on, the bruising has gone but there is NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER. This is a complete scam, I can feel any filler in my lips and didn't think I felt it going in. SCAM! For my uneven lips he just kept telling me I needed Botox (probably to try and sell me some) in the muscle above my mouth which I know for sure this isn't the case as I've seen the results before done by other practitioners. Stay away unless you want the pain but NO RESULTS! I have posted this on trustpilot too, I don't want people getting conned like me!

hannahg34
May 31st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk?

Have a question about BathStreetCosmetic.co.uk?