This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bathroomevolution.ie

Bathroomevolution.ie

Bathroomevolution.ie has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bathroomevolution.ie?

“Ordered and paid for fantastic basins and sanitary...”

Kate F.
8/19/12

Ordered and paid for fantastic basins and sanitary wear. Its a UK based company and thought it would take ages for my order to arrive. Ten days later the courier called and delivered it! Their Irish warehouse is in Naas. The courier even helped me in with all my things! I had email conformation on the order and could phone them anytime. My experience was great!

cathyj2
August 19th, 2012

I had email conformation on the order and could phone them anytime.
My experience was great!

Questions? Get answers from the Bathroomevolution.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathroomevolution.ie?

Have a question about Bathroomevolution.ie?