Basement Birds

Basement Birds has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Basement Birds also ranks 15th among Home Improvement Other sites.

How would you rate Basement Birds?

“Great Basements waterproofing solutions provider on very possible budgets !”

Cyrstal S.
12/17/15

Hi,My name is Cyrstal Slee.I am a native of Florida.In the heavy-rainy days ,i faced many issues with basement leaks that were caused by downspouts leaking against the foundation.Our cellar is not really wet, but being a block foundation it is musty in the spring and when we get lots of rain.Thanks alot to BasementBirds.It gives us best solution to use on the walls to help contain this.The situation is now under control and I am not worried about the rains anymore.

cyrstals
December 17th, 2015
verdellg
December 16th, 2015
Hi, i am Verdell Garkow.One month before ,wanted to repair my basement flooring.Thanks for BasementBirds..using its services..now I believe that there isn't created nothing better than this type of flooring not because it is relatively cheap, but also because of the easy monitoring and variability of shapes and colours :)
mariannav
December 16th, 2015
I've tried to repair cracks in our basement a few times.But failed.At last heared about BasementBirds.There are also new urethane grouts being developed that have structural bonding agents as well. These will allow the 2 parts of the foundation wall to be fused back together all the way through to the exterior. I would recommend it if you have a leaking crack in your foundation an expert in the field be called. Be careful of the high pressure sales companies and mega-waterproofing companies because they like to use scare tactics in making you think you need more than you do.

Questions? Get answers from the Basement Birds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Basement Birds?

Have a question about Basement Birds?