Barristercorp.org

Barristercorp.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Barristercorp.org ranks 17th among Immigration sites.

How would you rate Barristercorp.org?

“The Barristercorp may be a nice professional person cluster”

Charles S.
5/6/21

The Barristercorp may be a nice professional person cluster that helps American state loads with my NIW-EB, that got approved when ten months of waiting. I might keep cooperating with them for the I-485 filing. I actually like them throughout the case preparation. They respond quick and with patience with all my issues. Extremely counseled. Throughout the preparation, they support American state with the documents, recommendation letters, and every one the connected materials. They answered my queries professionally and at intervals a decent time manner.

charless1739

sonyabevist
May 5th, 2021

I worked with Barristercorp for my EB-1A and therefore the petition was approved while not RFE. All the documentation was done at warp speed, and however meticulous. They need fine outlined method flow and timelines. The team was terribly skilled, responsive and economical. Overall it's been an excellent expertise and that i extremely suggest

bobbyj123
May 7th, 2021

It was an exquisite expertise operating with them. Very skilled service and fast response for all the connected queries. Thanks such a lot for your nice help! Completely recommended! I got approved below the EB1 class. I might extremely suggest them to anyone. They're simply awful.

davidl2512
May 7th, 2021

Barristercorp has been terribly skilled, accurate, and glorious at communication throughout the method. Their experience clearly shows within the approach they prepare the full application package. They concentrate to each detail and square measure terribly careful in drafting the appliance and therefore the letter. I might extremely suggest their services to associateyone United Nations agency is trying to find an EB2-NIW petition. I initiated my EB2 petition throughout pandemic and simply got my approval in six months.

carlsr1
May 5th, 2021

I really need to convey Barristercorp, and facilitate American state loads and answer the question clear and in brief. Really appreciate their service, cheap worth and really effective. My EB2-NIW was approved at intervals eight months, a lot of faster than my friends.

liliand22
May 6th, 2021

I had an excellent expertise with Barristercorp. They were clear in their directions, cordial, replied quickly, and cheap in their fees. Suggest everybody to use

naronl1
May 6th, 2021

Thank you for the skilled service and supports throughout my EB1A application. I would highly recommend.

jassonr3
May 6th, 2021

The approach they pay attention of all the weak spots of your application is simply superb. They're terribly skilled team. Usvisasupport helped American state on filing my NIW. My petition approved. They're terribly skilled team. I extremely suggest them.

joene1
May 4th, 2021

I was completely glad with my expertise and would positively suggest this group!
Barristercorp was improbably skilled, organized and detail-oriented. Was terribly useful for my application

gaborm8
September 19th, 2019

Enjoying our time here already.

paln1
April 1st, 2018

I received my EB1A approval withing 8 days after an RFE was requested. Thanks to BarristerCorp. Really, one of the best immigration company ever.

For sure other companies most expensive than Barristercorp

By Gabor M.

I am happy for my family and I to be able to work in the United States of America Under my E-1 visa. I am so pleased that Barristercorp has made it possible for my Wife to obtain work authorization as well. We are settled in to our new home and Enjoying our time here already.

By Gabor M.

A very good legit company with high professionals. I have nothing bad to say

By Gabor M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Barristercorp.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barristercorp.org?

Have a question about Barristercorp.org?