Barristercorp.org

Barristercorp.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Barristercorp.org ranks 36th among Immigration sites.

How would you rate Barristercorp.org?

“BarristerCorp review”

Gabor M.
9/19/19

I am happy for my family and I to be able to work in the United States of America Under my E-1 visa. I am so pleased that Barristercorp has made it possible for my Wife to obtain work authorization as well. We are settled in to our new home and Enjoying our time here already.

gaborm8
September 19th, 2019

Enjoying our time here already.

paln1
April 1st, 2018

I received my EB1A approval withing 8 days after an RFE was requested. Thanks to BarristerCorp. Really, one of the best immigration company ever.

For sure other companies most expensive than Barristercorp

By Gabor M.

A very good legit company with high professionals. I have nothing bad to say

By Gabor M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Barristercorp.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barristercorp.org?

Have a question about Barristercorp.org?