Bankedge

Bankedge has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 173 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bankedge also ranks 4th among Job Training sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.2%

• it is nice course for all student who wants to work in banking sector.
  • Thanks to Bankedge for placing me in Axis bank as asst.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bankedge?

“BEST Institute For Freshers”

Himalay S.
7/27/20

One of the best institute, if you are just graduate from the college & your aim is to get the job in Private Sector Bank or Financial Institute, their PROBE course is well designed for the freshers, They have Excellent Faculty, Course work is also on short duration, weekly test, great placement training session & their 100%placement assistance makes this institute one of the best in Mumbai, i highly recommend this institute for freshers.

“Worst faculty”

Singh A.
6/6/20

Am students of bankedge. M already paid sum of rupees. The teacher, instructor and all member all making getting fraud all student. Nobody gets job through the bankedge academy. The instructor and teachers behaviour is so very badly already am facing some issue. Bs pysa de do inhe or kuch b nhi chahiye. Pysa barbad.ITS shameless academy

banking sector (23) axis bank (11) probe course (13) sector bank (21) kotak bank (12) andheri branch (5) hdfc bank (5) trade finance (6) teaching staff (3) faculty members (3) private bank (13) probe program (3)
himalays
July 27th, 2020
harshk27
August 8th, 2020
Last year i did probe plus course at their Andheri branch, at that time i just completed my graduation, this course helped me lot to gain the practical knowledge, highly experienced faculty, short course duration, industry oriented course work, practical training, reasonable fees, weekly mock interview session makes bankedge best choice for the freshers.
chaitalis2
February 22nd, 2020
Recently completed my training for PROBE course. I am fully satisfied the trainer's approach of teaching ang managment support. Getting help in placement also. Thanks team for the motivation and support.
jineshs3
January 12th, 2020
Hello Guys, I would like recommend Bankedge because of unique training, Good Quality of teaching
Not just theoretical but also practical knowledge its give fair idea about how banks performs in day to day aspects. I recommend all you guys joining Bankedge is worth. I got you placed in private bank as well NBFC.
ulpeshp
February 28th, 2020
Well educated teachers, well-equipped classrooms and updated study material mainly focus on enhancing the students and helped and guide them. BANKEDGE is one of the best coaching classes if your aim is to get a job in private sector banks or financial institutes.
ruchip7
January 11th, 2020
I am pursuing CFP at bankedge,
Bank edge is very nice institute and here I got most talented teaching staff.
They are doing great job with with placement assistance.
If any one wants to build their career Bankedge is the best place.
vikasr11
February 28th, 2020
Here i got must talented teaching staff and experience teachers for exam preparation, i am very lucky this institute come is my carrier way so its my opinion,
Its has been a wonderful journey at Bankedge, It provides a greater platform for those who are looking a career in bank. They provide placement opportunity during and after the course as well, i joined PROBE now i got placed at Bank.
Bankedge Academy of the banking and Finance gives good placement in reputed banks, training options are too good here, they have regular track and fast track batches, good assistance is provided, Professional environment attracted me much, overall had good experience.
harshp16
January 11th, 2020
Bankedge staff and faculties are all United in an commons goal to make students successful in their career
krantim
January 11th, 2020
Good training and placement centre. I would like to thanks faculty and placement coordinator for helping me and guided me for the interview purposes.
singha3
June 6th, 2020
samark2
February 22nd, 2020
It is really nice course.The explanation that has been provided with each module is rather clear and precise and easy to understand. I recommend this course to people who are looking for career in banking sector.
mahadevs1
February 28th, 2020
Very good and caring place for private sector banking exams. I must mention the personal attention given by teachers to each and every student. Must attend BANKEDGE if your aim is to get a job in the private sector BANKS or Financial institute.
surajv5
February 28th, 2020
Bankedge staff and faculties are all United in a common goal to " Make student successful in their career".
I enrolled for the PROBE course after completing my BMS and i have been Placed at Kotak Bank through Bankedge.
khushalic1
January 11th, 2020
I am very glad to share a positive journey of PROBE course in Bankedge. Here the atmosphere is full of motivation and innovation. All the faculty are enthusiastic and always ready to help.
supritap
January 11th, 2020
I have completed my Probe course and got selected in Kotak Mahindra Bank as Service Officer. I am thankful to Bankedge for all the guidance and support you have extended in reaching my dreams.
shubhamd2
February 23rd, 2020
You may learn from this incident:
1. Think twice before giving your hard-earned money even if they are big organizations.
2. Ask them to communicate only in written (ex. Emails/texts/letters etc.).
3. Don't let go those people who is responsible for any losses of yours.
4. Don't fear to raise your voice against wrong things.
5. No one help you unless you take stand for yourself first. So always be positive and fight with tough situations to get justice.

Here is my real incident, what losses I have bear, and what action I am going to take (or taken till date):

Financial Losses & Mental Trauma to me because of Bankedge's (Opposite Party) Intentional Mistake:
1. Deposit Money: Rs. 25,400/- and Interest@ 6.25% p. A.
2. Certain Salary Opportunity Cost Rs. 1, 80, 000/- (as per offer letter i. E. Rs. 60,000/- per month)
3. Mental Trauma for more than 1.5 month.
4. Loss of Personal Time in following up with them.
5. Loss of 6 months' because in CA Placements, person won't get a good job if they are not placed before next CA results.
6. Negative impact on my Image of Smart Person in Family Groups even though I had not done any mistake.

Opposite Party - Teach Smart is an education service provider having franchise of Bank Edge (who provides various courses in Banking). Provided Invoice is under Registered Company Name "Teach Smart Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd".
They Market/Introduced themselves as Bankedge (Sakinaka Mumbai Branch) only.

Brief Idea about matter: I am a 1st Attempt qualified Chartered Accountant who became victim even after getting offer letter from HDFC Bank.
Bankedge (a company) is associated with HDFC as banking course provider who approached me on 30th Oct. 2019 for the job. After passing exam and successful interview at HDFC, Mumbai, I got conditional offer letter (on 21st Nov 2019) from HDFC that I can join their company subject to completion of "45 days course" offered by Bankedge.
During and post interview, respective people confirmed that without any delay they will start the batch maximum by 1st week of December, 2019. For that batch, I also has to deposit Rs. 70,800/- in advance for the course.
Being a fresher, having less personal savings, I convinced them & deposited partial amount of Rs. 25,400/- in the hope of bright future.
Since I deposit money, they started ignoring my emails, messages and not responded for starting date of batch. They knew that without completing course, I can't approach HDFC Bank for that job.
I continuously followed up with them for 2 months (27th Nov 2019 to 19th Jan 2020), called and messaged so many times but my all efforts into vain. They took this whole process very casually without giving a single thought about my career and future.
Despite of being a Chartered Accountant, those people put me in a situation where I had only empty pockets and no personal savings. I had let go other good job offers in hand just because these people gave commitment for job. Decision of choosing that job offer became nightmare for me.
I had been through mental trauma because people started mocking me for becoming CA but sitting unemployed at home.
I also had been through from social, peer and family pressure. I totally wasted my attempt (6 months) and lost my real value in corporate world because they prefer only fresh chartered accountants but as new results were out (in mid Jan, 2020), I was old CA for the market.

What Next? - Action I'm going to take (or taken till date):
Discussed my issue with their Director but they refused to resolve.
I warned them about legal proceedings but they did not respond.
I have posted this incident and written blogs on many forums. Also I am planning to cover almost review platforms so that no one else like me, suffer in the same situation.
By end of this week (29th Feb. 2020), I will send them a Legal Notice. If things go wrong then I will proceed by filing case in consumer forum.

I know this journey will not be easy but it will be going to make worth.

"Keep your face always toward the sunshineand shadows will fall behind you"

Note: If anyone wants to know more or for any solid evidences regarding this. Send an email at *******@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Do not trust on these people. If you still want to take up a course with them, I strongly suggest you take everything in written from them and please do not rely on their sweet hollow talks.

manishab5
February 22nd, 2020
Bakadge academy of banking and finance gives good placement in reputed banks, tranning options are too good here.
maheshd12
June 24th, 2020
I Joined Bankedge, Andheri. The classes are good. Staff is friendly & supportive. Teaching methods are good. I would highly recommend BANKEDGE institute if you aim is to join Private sector Bank or Finance Institute.
vinitam2
January 11th, 2020
Bankedge is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am happy that I'm a part of this institute.
surajv4
February 22nd, 2020
It's was great experience in bankedge academy. I had joined here with zero knowledge, my training teaching method was great now I'm successfully place in kotak bank
harshadv
January 11th, 2020
It's was a great experience in Bankedge academy. I had joined with zero knowledge, My Trainer's Teaching method was great, he had explained every concept with good examples
maheshk35
January 11th, 2020
Bank edge is a great platform to get jump in to start your career. The sessions were really useful in our day to day professional life. During the session we were taught communicational skill and how to enhance our personality
tanvic2
February 22nd, 2020
Bankedge is very nice institution and I got most talented teaching staff and experienced teacher for exam preparation. I am very lucky this institution come in my carrier way so it's my opinion... that's all.
maheshm15
January 11th, 2020
It is really nice course. The explanation that has been provided with each module is rather clear and precise and easy to understand.
siddheshb
January 11th, 2020
I enrolled for the probe after completing my Bcom graduation and i have been placed at Kodak mahindra bank, through Bankedge. The placement service is one of the best things about the course.

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S.
See more answers (3)

Yes my 3 months have been completed in bankedge, still i have not got any job, at the time of admission, i was told that the job will be front bank, now those people are offering me a selling job.so please avoid the bankedge.

By JALAK P.
See more answers (2)

No. Dear placements nhi krta hai ye log. The bankedge academy are getting fraud am already stuck in their communications. And also no refund policy. The behaviour are very badly.

By Singh A.

Kya muje bankedge join krna chahiye...? Iski kya guarentee hai ki fees dene k baad training krk muje job mil jayegi.? Plzz btaiye..

By Sushant K.

No. Dear bs placement k naam pe bs pysa lete hai kuch b job nhi lgate hai pyse waste hai. Bankedge academy very bad academy

By Singh A.

Yes visit to dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

I think no, you need to join for training. And then only they will show interview they told like that only while joing

By U V.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber, me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks, paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector. I was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bankedge staff and other customers.

Bankedge delivers best program to candidates aspiring to work in Banking and Finance sector.

kavithas3
Sonali S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bankedge?

Have a question about Bankedge?