Review of Bankedge.in

Tel: 02228399366
lms@bankedge.in

roshnis8
1/16/18

Happy with the training got here and got placed in a reputed bank,Bankedge is the platform for job seeker to trained and groomed themself to become job ready.

bharathh
12/31/17

Trust worth organisation. my dream about Bank job,come true by Bankedge. Thank you so much team bankedge.

arvindr1
12/29/17

They gave good coaching class . regarding bank how to open banking accounts useful ness of kyc documents . procedures how to open mutual fund opening

yogeshg7
12/28/17

One of the best course for those people who are eagerly waiting to build their career in banking. Should thank them for providing this opportunities.....

tejak1
12/28/17

Than u for giving this opportunity bank edge ...And congtrzzzz to all bank edge students ..And dis is the best part form to learn the banking operation

arunv2
12/7/17

No response..Could not understand students feelings...they are said one thing.. But do another thing suggest an walking interviews.

narendray1
10/30/17

In the institute employees are not qualified.
Before joining that institute they will promise lot but after join and finesh the course what they approach zero.
In the institute no permanent employees.
My suggestion Dont join Bank edge.
Not only my problem my sister batch
If you more detail call me
My Name Narendra

shawnd56
8/17/17

I had joined bankedge and I had found it very helpful.The faculties are excellent and help me a lot with all the banking knowledge.I recently got placed with commercial Bank of Qatar.I would recommend those who want to start their career in banking sector bankedge is the best place.

priyankab4
8/17/17

Anyone who wants to pursue their career in banking sector bankedge is very good institute. faculty provides excellent knowledge of domain as well as softskills. i recently placed in commercial bank of qatar.

bhoomik3
8/17/17

I was really confused about my Career.. As And then I came to know about Bankedge.. Which gave me an overall banking scenerio .. Plus online module test, classes lectures which wer excellent as well as soft skill training and complete guidance and facuilty support to make to perfect for any oppourtinity..

agnesd8
8/17/17

I tried every possible to get bank jobs in Mumbai, but all they were providing was in calls and pure sales job. Bankedge is one of the best institution for someone looking for a career in banking and finance. The teaching faculty is the best with great experience which they provide to enhance once ability, confidence level etc. They also provide good job opportunity especially for freshers. I would like to thanks bankedge for giving me good opportunity and also making me a good professional.

naazk
8/14/17

Bankedge is one of the best institutes in India for someone looking for a career in banking and finance services. I really enjoyed my time at Bankedge. I really admire our faculty teaching style and skills, always ready to bring the best out of every student. Lastly I really want to thank Bankedge for making me a good professional and for the opportunities that they have given me realize my dream to become a banker.

abhirups
8/13/17

i m sorry mam fr blaming u on this context bt i faced the situation here,i m not intersted rght nw with bankedge,so pls dont mail me or cl me further

mervynp1
8/12/17

I have tried every possible banking institutions in Mumbai, they all would provide you with retail banking or branch banking jobs which includes sales.
If you are looking for an career in banking preferably not sales, but in wholesale banking, core banking, Bankedge is the place i would recommend.
Faculties are brilliant, my experience with bankedge has been tremondous and because of them i am currently placed with commercial bank of qatar.
Goodluck :)

siddhikn
8/12/17

Bankedge is a platform for those who wants to craft their career into banking, am one of those who wanted to be a part of banking industry, i had good experience with all my faculties & batchmates, it was an incredible journey till date. My path breaking journey took place when i got placed for COMMERCIAL BANK OF QATAR, it was a wonderful experience of my life because it was my first interview with the INTERNATIONAL BANK, & came out as a miracle, the day is not soo far when i will come out as a role model for future generations, who seeking to be part of banking industry. Thank you "what you think will come out as you"

abhishekp10
8/10/17

If you have a good and firm determination about a career in banking and finance industry, then you are looking at right place to start with. As I'm a student and fresher BANKEDGE gave me a platform to develop on my banking and finance skills, as they prepared me for the operations work on which every bank depends.
So guys its good and beneficial if you join in and get training for banking operation work.
JOIN IN AND BE A BANKER.
I'M THANKFUL TO ALL MY FACULTIES AND FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME TO GET A GOOD AND REPUTED JOB.

hrishikeshg
8/7/17

Hi all, Bankedge is a one of best academy. All faculty members are cooperative. Faculty are very much understanding and helps us a lot. Infrastructure are all good. They gave good placements in private sector bank. I got job in Private bank as a assistant manager. This all happens because of bankedge. Thank you bankedge team.

shifas1
7/31/17

Bankedge provides operations jobs in leading banks which provides growth and good learning experience. I have been successfully placed with Yes Bank at Back Office in CMS department. I would like to recommend my friends also for this PROBE program.

pratiks16
7/31/17

I went for the banking job and knowledge to get into banking sector. I got exactly what I required and currently placed into Kotak in AM position.

tejeshk
7/26/17

Just wanna thanks bankedge for boosting my confidence in all prospects including depth knowledge of banking and soft skills. Had a great time in classes with clearing all doubts with faculties as they ensure doubts were clear on day to day basis. Just dont see the reviews just go and join bankedge. Happy to place in Kotak Mahindra Bank in Trade Finance Operations.

rakshitar
7/25/17

I had personally read the comments and feedback given in this site and mislead in understanding the worth of this esteemed institute.
after taking the course i have been now place with a bank . the reason i took the course was self realization of where i stand in terms of knowledge and where the market is.
English is just a medium but knowledge is more important.

thank you bankedge for your support.

please do not get mislead .

shraddhag
7/23/17

Team is professional and has good sound knowledge of job profile. My suggestion for the team would be to hire more professional trainer from same experience or working in same organization. Because concepts vary. Thank you for all your efforts and all the best..

asifs4
7/21/17

As Bankedge have placed me with Yes Bank thank you for placing me.friend i suggest you if your looking for bank job your can join Bankedge. its really is an amazing academy providing carrier opportunity........

ryar1
7/20/17

Hi guys.. this morning only I attended an interview with bankedge, I got a mail for direct walk in for freshers but they conducting interviews for collecting students to their institution and demanding a sum of money for training us to become bankers. The treatment of hr is very harsh.

leenac1
7/19/17

This is based on my discussion with few of my old school friends whose kids were aspiring to get into BANKING DOMAIN - Bank Jobs. To my utter surprise all the kids ( now students) had taken Job Ready Training from BANKEDGE - Academy of Banking and Finance. But the best part was ALL OF THEM now WORK in AXIS BANK

I had visited to dombivali branch,for training they offered me 30k,inviroment was good and helpful,and also more then 5 interview was been fixed for me.I got selected for Indiabull I am earning 21k permonth now Thanks bank edge

By Rajesh C.

yes visit to dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber,me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks,paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector.i was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Dear Bhagyashree, Please send your details in lms@bankedge.in. Our Counselor will suggest you suitable course for you. Reagrds, Team Bankedge

By Sonali S. [Bankedge.in Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Bankedge.in staff and other customers.

Bankedge.in?