Review of Bankedge

Tel: 02228399366
lms@bankedge.in

rashmik10
5/1/19

Bankedge is very good platform for those who want to start their in banking sector. Bankedge provide a lots of knowledge about banking sector. The faculty was very good.

tejashreet
5/1/19

Bankedge is very helpful for me. It was nice course to enter in banking sector. I got a good opportunity in bank.

anujas
5/1/19

Bankedge is very good. It is career oriented course for the future. I placed in kotak from bankedge. I got a good opportunity from Bankedge.

samrudhia
5/1/19

Bankedge is good platform to gain knowledge. It helps in improving your knowledge, skill and gives us confidence to take step to build your career.

rituv4
5/1/19

Bankedge Probe is a best course.
That gave me a best placement in Kotak Mahendra Bank. Bankedge also provide best Domin knowledge related to bank.

prathmeshm
5/1/19

Bankedge provides a good faculty. The course which is provided by bankedge is also very impactful to the student who is interested to study about banking & finance.
And bankedge not only provides knowledge about banking & finance but also provide good placements apportunities.

chaitalim1
5/1/19

It's was good experience to be a part of bankedge. Bankedge helped us to achieve my goals and to get placement in banking sector

shrutik8
5/1/19

Bankedge is a platform where you can give a start after your graduation to gain a good amount of knowledge and confidence to speak and succeed in life.
Good faculty,good teaching way and a bunch of new people to mix with.

rohitk55
5/1/19

Bankedge is best institute to get best training to students about banking and finance knowledge .
They have also provid placement in banking and finance sector .

daminik1
5/1/19

Bankedge is an excellent opportunity for me. PROBE gives me overall knowledge of banking and finance.

omkarp4
5/1/19

Bankedge is an good platform for student who wants to become successful banker.
I also successfuly placed in axis bank.
Omkar patil

adeebk
4/28/19

i learned many things here and probably feel like professor here are very nice.They always provide us with different opportunities...

rahuln14
4/27/19

Good and useful class to make a career. New topics to learn. Faculty support was very good. Classes are also very interactive.
More practical and presentation work are been helpful.

anmold1
4/27/19

Training fees is quite. But the quality of training is exceptional. 45 days of training has covered every aspect of trade finance. The training is provided by the expert Which not only cover theoretical part but practical also.

anikets11
4/27/19

Bankedge is tieing up with top private bank.
I was a part a trade finance program job ready model which was conducted by this institution in tie up with HDFC bank. We got intense training of 45 days and after that HDFC conducts and you have to clear exam and you are officially working in HDFC bank. We have to go through interview round of HDFC officials as well before getting into this program.
Talking about faculty it was very informative and upgrading session for me . We had got lot of knowledge about trade finance which was totally new to me and banking sector as well.

simkhik
4/27/19

Excellent Course! A lot of in-depth information and knowledge.The class is awesome! The faculty spoke very clear and was very knowledgeable and patient. Good curriculum and book!

prathameshm2
4/20/19

Bankedge bridges the gap between the prospective employees and the bank jobs. It provides opportunities for bank jobs. There is a communication gap while placements. Knowledge given is more theoretical than practical.

sameekshas
4/20/19

Good faculty ,Good co-ordinates,we got knowledge about banking .This institution has help me lot in process of interview and preparation of moke interview also . And i m glad to have to study and started careere in this institution .Just to tell soon as possible get a job quick process .Thank u

poojas65
4/20/19

Good course probe. Satisfied with the course.staff is also good. Slideshow is awesome for study.it makes easy learning. Good communication of teachers with students

leenat3
4/20/19

Good faculty. Provided good knowledge about Banking. Helps to grow confidence. Gives a chance of Mock interview before the actual interview

ajinkyap1
4/20/19

Institute is providing very good knowledge about banking services. But branch communication, service can be improved. Need improvement in solving students issues. Need to be more respondent. Overall experience of Bankedge institute is very good.

rahuln13
4/20/19

experienced faculties are there....
Well structured program...
Best entrance door for entering into Banking Career.....

ankitav2
4/20/19

Good Course and placement facilities, Providing best service for student those who wish make a career on finance sector

sunilj9
4/20/19

I am happy because my short term goal is achieve in a week short time. The professor teaches every small things about the bank & it's operation. That help me to crack an interview is axis bank. Bankedge professor as well as other staff was very good. Our sir daily motivate us to achieve goals.

rashp
4/20/19

The course is well planned. The faculty covers all the points related to the current updates in the banking sector. Many opportunities for the placement. It is quick comfortable placement with proper designation.

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S.

No, they showed some joined people letter before training and now 2 batches almost 8 candidate waithg for 4 months but no interview conducted

By U V.

Kya muje bankedge join krna chahiye...? Iski kya guarentee hai ki fees dene k baad training krk muje job mil jayegi..? Plzz btaiye..

By Sushant K.

yes visit to dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

I think no, you need to join for training. And then only they will show interview they told like that only while joing

By U V.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber,me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks,paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector.i was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Dear Bhagyashree, Please send your details in lms@bankedge.in. Our Counselor will suggest you suitable course for you. Reagrds, Team Bankedge

By Sonali S., Bankedge Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Bankedge staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bankedge