Bankedge IN

Bankedge IN has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 232 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bankedge IN most frequently mention banking sector, probe course and great experience.Bankedge IN ranks 4th among Job Training sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.3%

• BANKEDGE is one of the few institutes dedicated to the banking sector and providing good quality courses.
  • I completed my PROBE course from Sakinaka, Mumbai Branch where I got great support from Bankedge staff.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bankedge IN?

“Highly recommended to all the Banking Aspirant”

Ritika L.
9/20/21

Bankedge is particular about wanting learning to continue beyond the classroom. And so, they have been given full access to their seamless, online LMS. The use of internal and external technology enables you to fruitfully engage with your coursework and keep track of reading material. Bankedge course covers everything from complex systems to basic and advanced knowledge required to prosper in the banking industry. Highly Recommended...

“Fraud, useless, n do not join this course, they wll chrge 20k fr the course n will nt teach us anyth”

Sheikh P.
6/9/21

Useless course. Do not invest in this. I pursued from Mangalore branch. I didn't get any job. N non others too.

banking sector (26) probe course (14)
adityaa31
May 27th, 2022

It is my personal opinion that this academy is incomparable and its gives me immense feeling of satisfaction to write about BANKEDGE academy. The important tips and tricks gives by the highly experienced faculty are unique and play a key role in qualifying the exam. I wish the BANKEDGE academy a grand future, Now I can happily say that I have been placed. Thanks a lot " Bankedge "

shivanin5
April 2nd, 2022

I would recommend bankedge because because of unique training that combined not just theoretical knowledge but also practical learning.

navneetc4
February 9th, 2022

I'm currently pursuing PGDM in Bankedge - AIMA, where PGDM program is designed with the objective of nurturing the competencies of working professionals and fresh graduates aspiring to work. The curriculum is aligned to cover all the management specializations in the most-flexible learning and interactive way as per the industry needs. Highly Recommended.

jamesf3014
April 14th, 2022

I enrolled for the PROBE Plus Program and it has been more than 3 months in this institute. I am really happy with the faculty and the institute. I have learned a lot from them to face the upcoming market trend which has helped me to get a good placement in the Banking Industry.

vishakhad1
May 31st, 2022

I went to vashi branch, they charged me 10k, later hearing bad reviews about this company, i told them to refund me next day, but they didn' t the lady from vashi branch told me to visit andheri branch and write a letter to manager and later the lengthy procedure to do get ur money, still no gaurentee to get it back, why would i do such time consuming things. I also have a proof to show that this people charged me such hefty amount and didn' t dare to refund next day when i went and also i didn' t attended any classes.

singha3
June 6th, 2020

Am students of bankedge. M already paid sum of rupees. The teacher, instructor and all member all making getting fraud all student. Nobody gets job through the bankedge academy. The instructor and teachers behaviour is so very badly already am facing some issue. Bs pysa de do inhe or kuch b nhi chahiye. Pysa barbad.ITS shameless academy

rohitg45
October 4th, 2021

Online course in Banking and that too with a job offer? Is this a Joke? This is what I thought when Farheen called me one day and told me about the BANKEDGE Course. Intitally I took some time and did my research before joining but then I though that it makes sense that rather then sitting at home and do nothing and increase pressure it's better that I join this. Atleast I will learn something new which will help me in getting a good job. Chance toh lete hain! But it was an amazing experience and came at a very very reasonable price. Finally got placed in HDFC Bank and now getting calls from all my friends who wants to join this course. It was good decision and it has really changed my life now. Today I am successful Banker. Thanks to BANKEDGE!

zubins1
November 8th, 2020

After completing my graduation in 2017, I did BANKEDGE PROBE Plus Course@ their Andheri Branch. After completing this course I got a job in one of the finest private sector banks in India, all credit goes to BANKEDGE.

Here are the advantages at the BANKEDGE:
-- University Certification along with Alumni Status
-- Curriculum Designed by Academia, Industry and Skilling Partners
-- Highly Experience Faculty
-- Capstone Project & Mentorship with International Immersion
-- Well Crafted Guest Lectures and Workshops delivered by Industry Experts
-- Real-Time Industry Projects
-- 100% Placement Assistance

I would recommend this to every newcomer or fresher who have just completed their graduation & planning to pursue his/her career in BFSI Sector This is the best palace to make your career.

harshadv
January 11th, 2020

It's was a great experience in Bankedge academy. I had joined with zero knowledge, My Trainer's Teaching method was great, he had explained every concept with good examples

heman14
January 10th, 2022

One of the best institute, if you are just graduate from the college & your aim is to get the job in Private Sector Bank or Financial Institute, their PROBE course is well designed for the all, They have Excellent Faculty, Course work is also on short duration, great placement training session & their 100%placement assistance makes this institute one of the best in Bengaluru, i highly recommend this institute for all,

swaralij
April 1st, 2022

Bankedge provides practical training of all the subjects related to banking. It also provides placements in reputed private banks.

samikshat1
April 1st, 2022

The journey with bankedge was amazing and really helpful for me as I entered bankedge as just a college graduate with just the basic knowledge about banking it helped to gain an in depth knowledge about how the bank works my trainer's helped me to be a person that I am today. Thank you to all my trainer's and the placement team as well for helping me to get placed. I got placed in HDFC Bank ghansoli branch as teller

manishab5
February 22nd, 2020

Bakadge academy of banking and finance gives good placement in reputed banks, tranning options are too good here.

geetk2
October 21st, 2020

Please do not waste your money by enrolling in Bankedge. I did that mistake. I was not given any interviews with any bank. The only clients they have is call centre in the name of banking. Many times they said that they have scheduled interviw for me in top banks. I used to prepare for the interviews and at the last moment they said that the interview has been cancelled or postponed. It happened many times. When I would call their office they would yell at me and threaten to blacklist me and never scheduling interviews for me. I ended up wasting my time, my money and no job. No one in my batch landed a job in any bank. They are just frauds. They conduct classes, do lectures and give you hopes and at the last moment block you out and lie to you. Its better to get a job in bank thru reference rather than such institutes. Also, I was the brightest student of the batch and yet no job. Bcz they dont really have any banking clients. All they have is call centre jobs.

maheshk35
January 11th, 2020

Bank edge is a great platform to get jump in to start your career. The sessions were really useful in our day to day professional life. During the session we were taught communicational skill and how to enhance our personality

maheshm15
January 11th, 2020

It is really nice course. The explanation that has been provided with each module is rather clear and precise and easy to understand.

shwetap4
December 25th, 2019

If you need to crack private sector banking exams, this is the best place to improve your knowledge. They help you out in every possible way. Notes are provided and general knowledge is updated regularly. I did CFP program in BANKEDGE's Andheri Branch, currently working as an assistant manager in one of the leading private bank in Mumbai.

chetant12
April 2nd, 2022

I am really delighted to write about this superb academy BANKEDGE. The atmosphere infrastructure and management of this academy are simply amazing that makes it one of its kind. B

pritip10
February 20th, 2020

Good placement
Got placement for HDFC for trade finance
On pay roll of HDFC bank
Thank you bankedge.

dineshk69
March 17th, 2021

I would recomend bankedge becouse of unique training not just theoritical training but also practical learning.

shrutik12
January 11th, 2020

Hello I am student of Dombivli Branch. Bankedge is very good Training center provides Banking Domain Knowledge. After joining Probe I got Training and I got placed in leading Private Bank. I recommend everyone who wants to career in Bank to join Bankedge.

dhanashrees
April 2nd, 2022

Great experience with bankdge. Now I can happily say that I have been placed with hdfc as a teller. Thanks bankedge academy.

vivekg29
August 10th, 2021

Bankege is 3 rd institute. The bankege institute first takes money from the children and then not gives them jobs in the bank
That why Bank Institute lying to children Is stealing. That why he is the 3 rd class institute

atulp8
October 23rd, 2019

As a student of BANKEDGE I will recommend every private sector bank/financial institute. Job aspirant to join BANKEDGE. They will prepare each and every student in such a way that they can easily crack an exam/interview. The faculty staff of BANKEDGE is awesome. They are highly qualified and their teaching skills were great. Other office staffs were also very helpful. This is a perfect place for private sector bank/financial institute preparation if u really want to get a job.

martinad34
June 18th, 2021

Undoubtedly one of the best classes for Banking exams in Mumbai with professional faculty. Regular test and revision lectures are really helpful.

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S.
See more answers (3)

Yes my 3 months have been completed in bankedge, still i have not got any job, at the time of admission, i was told that the job will be front bank, now those people are offering me a selling job.so please avoid the bankedge.

By JALAK P.
See more answers (2)

No. Dear placements nhi krta hai ye log. The bankedge academy are getting fraud am already stuck in their communications. And also no refund policy. The behaviour are very badly.

By Singh A.

Kya muje bankedge join krna chahiye...? Iski kya guarentee hai ki fees dene k baad training krk muje job mil jayegi.? Plzz btaiye..

By Sushant K.

No. Dear bs placement k naam pe bs pysa lete hai kuch b job nhi lgate hai pyse waste hai. Bankedge academy very bad academy

By Singh A.

I think no, you need to join for training. And then only they will show interview they told like that only while joing

By U V.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber, me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks, paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector. I was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bankedge IN staff and other customers.

Bankedge delivers best program to candidates aspiring to work in Banking and Finance sector.

kavithas3
Sonali S.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bankedge IN?

Have a question about Bankedge IN?