Review of Bankedge

Tel: 02228399366
lms@bankedge.in

veenah1
1/7/19

First of all I am Really Thankful to BANKEDGE.Especially for TINFACTORY Branch, Giving me an opportunity to learn something about banking operations. and also thankful to All the faculty members of Tin factory branch.

sanjanap
12/22/18

The probe course was good. The faculty who was teaching us was so nicely, he use to always share his experiences in banking. The course is all about banking operations which helped me alot in making the ranking carrier.

shyamlik1
12/22/18

First of all I am really thank full to BANKEDGE, giving me an opportunity to learn somthing new and be practical about banking knowledge having great faculties and specially the soft skill sessions groomed me a lot. I am successfully placed in Axis Bank as an officer. Thankful to be in Axis. Having great environment to work and lot to learn in Axis Bank

shaharas
12/22/18

Fantastic course since it clear all doubts relating to bank and finance industries. Great opportunity's obtained at Muthoot Fincorop Ltd, the course helped me get through the interviews

amitc21
12/20/18

Logo ko dhokhe se admission lete haii aur unko chutiya banate hai 3 mahinaa. Bhai koi join mat karnaa bahut gandi acadmy hai

nitinp18
12/18/18

BANKEDGE is very good institute. It provides placement assistance in private sector Banks and NBFC. Got placed in one of the leading private sector bank.

rasikaj
12/18/18

I did PROBE Course from BANKEDGE. I found it easy to compete for Banking career and has helped me a lot.BANKEDGE is one of the best academy. It helped me to get placed in AXIS Bank.

kasturis1
12/17/18

there is no any use of join this academy. all information is fake. my personal experience with goregaon branch. no proper response. they deal only for money. all promises becoming fake after clearing payment . I lose my 30 k for this bul$#*! people . there is no any negative rating , otherwise I would give the - 100

prathameshm1
11/13/18

The program is very helpful and easy to learn. The teachers are very supportive and help to learn everything about banking.
Bank edge help us for the placement. I gave my interview in bank and get selected. I am happy to join Bank.

manasis
11/13/18

Extremely comprehensive and Student Friendly staff is co-operative. Faculty is passionate about his work, always ready to help and guide us throughout, VERY HAPPPY.
Bankedge has helped me to earn my job today, Placed in Indusind Bank as a telller, Exams and Interview, ppts helped to face interview easily.

jijow
10/13/18

Bankedge is the right choice for banking and financial knowledge. Training provided by this institute is very good and it also help in building up confidence of students. They also provide various interview opportunities.

arunh3
10/12/18

Its was pleasure to join the BANKEDGE for PROBE course,I have completed my MBA 2017 and looking for Jobs ,one of college friend Suggested me to Join Bankedge where he was trained and placed with Kotak Bank .but i dint had confidence that BANKEDGE will place me in AXIS BANK as Assistant Manager . Thanks to Team Bankedge for giving such great opportunity.

tanushas
9/21/18

Excellent training and placement opportunities for young graduates like willing to work in Banking and Finance sector.

diptij
6/30/18

Its a pleasure to study this banking training, very advance and good course for banking & finance, i placed at indiabulls homeloan as a cutomer care officer, its my first job and i loved that company and my profile. Work environment is like family so thank you so much Bankedge.

maldim
6/30/18

Professionally and efficiently organised. An excellent training also provided. As i were placed in a private sector bank, this made my career as a professional.

snehan5
6/28/18

It was an excellent experience with bankedge studied both practical & book knowledge of bank. Good faculty & supported alot.
Thank you for your support with your teaching & support. I have selected in Indias leading pvt sector bank that is kotak bank ltd

mahedrasinghb
6/28/18

it is nice course for all student who wants to work in banking sector. i got lots of new information about banking through this course. i got opportunity while i was studying and selected for the Indusind bank. so it was nice opportunity to got the job earlier.

hemal4
6/27/18

In chennai gave offers in banking sales process only... Didn't pick up phone calls and give proper solution.money minded business only done here...Nearly 1 or 2 students selected in banking sectors..But remaining students were not selected...They have only sales and back office process

poojas46
6/4/18

Good environment and good lectures taken by lecturers. Enjoyed learning new activities in bank.

Placement is was helpful

khushboov
6/4/18

Excellent knowledge provided practically and theoretically. Faculty appointed were good. Good Placement given to me in Kotak Bank Branch

sweett10
6/2/18

Probe course was very helpful for me and thorough this i gained useful and important information of banking sector and help me progress in my future.

Bankedge help me to get placed with kotak Bank as service officer.

noors8
6/2/18

PROBE introduced me to the basic concepts of banking sector which got me landed in one of the growing bank of india i.e. Yes Bank which is also among the top five private sector bank in india. The pickup team was very helpful while placements. They provided us with several opportunities.
BANKEDGE

ipsac
5/31/18

AFTER GETTING CALL FOR INTERVIEW, WHEN I APPEARED FOR INTERVIEW THEY ASK ME TO FILL AN ENQUIRY FORM IN WHICH THERE WAS A COLUMN THAT WHAT TYPE OF COACHING I WANT TO TAKE.
THIS HAS MADE ME DISAPPOINTED AND NOT AN EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR.
SECONDLY, THEY EXAMINED WITH 40 MCQs AND ASKED ME SEVERAL QUESTIONS. I FAILED TO ANSWER THE VIVA QUESTIONS, BUT I ANSWERED AROUND 32 QUESTIONS OF THAT WRITTEN PAPER, OF WHICH THEY EVEN DID NOT DECLARE THE SCORE. BUT SINCE I FAILED TO ANSWER THE VERBAL QUESTIONS THEY OFFERED ME A 90 DAYS TRAINING PROGRAM WITH A COURSE FEE Rs. 29000/-.
IF THEY ARE AN INSTITUTE HOW THEY CALL FOR INTERVIEW AND HOW CAN JUDGE ANYONE LIKE THIS.
AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING I HAVE WASTED THEY ARE TIME SINCE I AM NOT INTERESTED WITH THEIR COURSE PROGRAM AND SAID TO ME THAT I DON'T KNOW MANNERS SINCE I RAISED VOICE THAT IF THEY HAVE THE MOTIVE TO TAKE A TRAINEE THEN WHY DID THEY CALL ME AS FOR INTERVIEW.

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS??

THE PERSOON TOOK MY INTERVIEW IS SHE A HR OF ANY BANK??

BUT NOT, SHE IS PART OF THIS INSTITUTE.

THEN HOW THEY DID MAKE THE CALL AND SAID TO COME FOR INTERVIEW?

abhilasht
1/31/18

I had a great experience at Bankedge. - all the faculty members helped and guided me since the beginning. They gave me many useful tips that helped me crack the aptitude test and the interview successfully. The interview training sessions too added to my preparation and helped me in my performance. Their study material contains numerous questions that helped improve my logical thinking process.

nileshr1
1/17/18

One of the best institute to learn banking and finance. Faculties provides good training and staff is supportive too. Currently working with one of the best private firm in Mumbai. Thank you Bankedge.

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S.

No, they showed some joined people letter before training and now 2 batches almost 8 candidate waithg for 4 months but no interview conducted

By U V.

yes visit to dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

I think no, you need to join for training. And then only they will show interview they told like that only while joing

By U V.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber,me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks,paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector.i was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Dear Bhagyashree, Please send your details in lms@bankedge.in. Our Counselor will suggest you suitable course for you. Reagrds, Team Bankedge

By Sonali S., Bankedge Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Bankedge staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bankedge