Bankedge IN

Bankedge IN has a consumer rating of 4.24 stars from 184 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bankedge IN most frequently mention private sector, probe course and placement assistance. Bankedge IN ranks 5th among Job Training sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.3%

• BANKEDGE is one of the few institutes dedicated to the banking sector and providing good quality courses.
  • I have done PROBE Course, now i am working in reputed bank and as a fresher with good salary.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bankedge IN?

“Great teachers, great ambiance, and most importantly the teaching methods.”

Gaurang G.
11/2/20

BANKEDGE is one of the few institutes dedicated to the banking sector and providing good quality courses. To kick start your career in the banking space, BANKEDGE is the place to be. BANKEDGE Advantage: -- Experienced Faculty -- Well Crafted Guest Lectures & Workshops delivered by Industry Experts -- Real-Time Industry Projects -- Practical Training -- 24*7 LMS Support -- 100% Placement Assistance -- University Certification along with Alumni Status -- Reasonable Fees I have also done my studies from this excellent institute and now I am working in one of the leading private banks in India. I would recommend this to every newcomer or fresher who have just completed their graduation & planning to pursue his/her career in Banking or Finance. This is the best palace to make your career.

“Worst faculty”

Singh A.
6/6/20

Am students of bankedge. M already paid sum of rupees. The teacher, instructor and all member all making getting fraud all student. Nobody gets job through the bankedge academy. The instructor and teachers behaviour is so very badly already am facing some issue. Bs pysa de do inhe or kuch b nhi chahiye. Pysa barbad.ITS shameless academy

banking sector (24) probe course (13)
gaurangg

-- University Certification along with Alumni Status
-- Reasonable Fees

manishab5
February 22nd, 2020

Bakadge academy of banking and finance gives good placement in reputed banks, tranning options are too good here.

saurabhg27
November 2nd, 2020

Bankedge is the best institute for a student to learn Banking. They help students to understand the job properly and also help them complete their assigned work or task, that too in an easy way. The staff is very responsible and also know how to guide the students in the right direction so that they don't have any problem.
I completed my training in the Bankedge institute, and truly impressed with their approach.

caniecap
May 14th, 2016

I had a great time in Bankedge, learnt a lot and was given an Opportunity of a Lifetime. Bankedge Is one of the best training and placement center of India.

himalays
July 27th, 2020

One of the best institute, if you are just graduate from the college & your aim is to get the job in Private Sector Bank or Financial Institute, their PROBE course is well designed for the freshers, They have Excellent Faculty, Course work is also on short duration, weekly test, great placement training session & their 100%placement assistance makes this institute one of the best in Mumbai, i highly recommend this institute for freshers.

harshk27
August 8th, 2020

Last year i did probe plus course at their Andheri branch, at that time i just completed my graduation, this course helped me lot to gain the practical knowledge, highly experienced faculty, short course duration, industry oriented course work, practical training, reasonable fees, weekly mock interview session makes bankedge best choice for the freshers.

shaned176
August 18th, 2020

Check their Probe Plus Program, Ideal for Freshers Looking For Job In Private Sector Banking or Financial Services.

Course Curriculum

-- Industry-Aligned Curriculum
-- Networking Opportunities
-- Placement Assistance
& many More...

I Highly Recommend This Institute For Freshers.

jineshs3
January 12th, 2020

Hello Guys, I would like recommend Bankedge because of unique training, Good Quality of teaching
Not just theoretical but also practical knowledge its give fair idea about how banks performs in day to day aspects. I recommend all you guys joining Bankedge is worth. I got you placed in private bank as well NBFC.

ulpeshp
February 28th, 2020

Well educated teachers, well-equipped classrooms and updated study material mainly focus on enhancing the students and helped and guide them. BANKEDGE is one of the best coaching classes if your aim is to get a job in private sector banks or financial institutes.

ruchip7
January 11th, 2020

I am pursuing CFP at bankedge,
Bank edge is very nice institute and here I got most talented teaching staff.
They are doing great job with with placement assistance.
If any one wants to build their career Bankedge is the best place.

madhavs7
August 13th, 2020

Placement assistance to each student is their USP, if you are freshers and looking for job in private sector bank or financial institute, then BANKEDGE training institute is the best option for you. They have highly experienced faculty, also course duration is not that long, i am highly recommend this institute.

singha3
June 6th, 2020

vikasr11
February 28th, 2020

Here i got must talented teaching staff and experience teachers for exam preparation, i am very lucky this institute come is my carrier way so its my opinion,
Its has been a wonderful journey at Bankedge, It provides a greater platform for those who are looking a career in bank. They provide placement opportunity during and after the course as well, i joined PROBE now i got placed at Bank.
Bankedge Academy of the banking and Finance gives good placement in reputed banks, training options are too good here, they have regular track and fast track batches, good assistance is provided, Professional environment attracted me much, overall had good experience.

karic59
October 13th, 2020

Thank you so much Bankedge for help and providing me knowledge of banks and its working pattern. Thankful for this!

aryanm10
October 14th, 2020

It's a good institute for a beginner which helps them to know and achieve what they want in their life. It's the best and recommended institute to prepare for banking exams. I highly recommend BankEdge, if you aim to get a job in a private banking sector. They also help them to get a placement at a very good company.

harshp16
January 11th, 2020

Bankedge staff and faculties are all United in an commons goal to make students successful in their career

mahadevs1
February 28th, 2020

Very good and caring place for private sector banking exams. I must mention the personal attention given by teachers to each and every student. Must attend BANKEDGE if your aim is to get a job in the private sector BANKS or Financial institute.

surajv5
February 28th, 2020

Bankedge staff and faculties are all United in a common goal to " Make student successful in their career".
I enrolled for the PROBE course after completing my BMS and i have been Placed at Kotak Bank through Bankedge.

khushalic1
January 11th, 2020

I am very glad to share a positive journey of PROBE course in Bankedge. Here the atmosphere is full of motivation and innovation. All the faculty are enthusiastic and always ready to help.

geetk2
October 21st, 2020

Please do not waste your money by enrolling in Bankedge. I did that mistake. I was not given any interviews with any bank. The only clients they have is call centre in the name of banking. Many times they said that they have scheduled interviw for me in top banks. I used to prepare for the interviews and at the last moment they said that the interview has been cancelled or postponed. It happened many times. When I would call their office they would yell at me and threaten to blacklist me and never scheduling interviews for me. I ended up wasting my time, my money and no job. No one in my batch landed a job in any bank. They are just frauds. They conduct classes, do lectures and give you hopes and at the last moment block you out and lie to you. Its better to get a job in bank thru reference rather than such institutes. Also, I was the brightest student of the batch and yet no job. Bcz they dont really have any banking clients. All they have is call centre jobs.

supritap
January 11th, 2020

I have completed my Probe course and got selected in Kotak Mahindra Bank as Service Officer. I am thankful to Bankedge for all the guidance and support you have extended in reaching my dreams.

shubhamd2
February 23rd, 2020

You may learn from this incident:
1. Think twice before giving your hard-earned money even if they are big organizations.
2. Ask them to communicate only in written (ex. Emails/texts/letters etc.).
3. Don't let go those people who is responsible for any losses of yours.
4. Don't fear to raise your voice against wrong things.
5. No one help you unless you take stand for yourself first. So always be positive and fight with tough situations to get justice.

Here is my real incident, what losses I have bear, and what action I am going to take (or taken till date):

Financial Losses & Mental Trauma to me because of Bankedge's (Opposite Party) Intentional Mistake:
1. Deposit Money: Rs. 25,400/- and Interest@ 6.25% p. A.
2. Certain Salary Opportunity Cost Rs. 1, 80, 000/- (as per offer letter i. E. Rs. 60,000/- per month)
3. Mental Trauma for more than 1.5 month.
4. Loss of Personal Time in following up with them.
5. Loss of 6 months' because in CA Placements, person won't get a good job if they are not placed before next CA results.
6. Negative impact on my Image of Smart Person in Family Groups even though I had not done any mistake.

Opposite Party - Teach Smart is an education service provider having franchise of Bank Edge (who provides various courses in Banking). Provided Invoice is under Registered Company Name "Teach Smart Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd".
They Market/Introduced themselves as Bankedge (Sakinaka Mumbai Branch) only.

Brief Idea about matter: I am a 1st Attempt qualified Chartered Accountant who became victim even after getting offer letter from HDFC Bank.
Bankedge (a company) is associated with HDFC as banking course provider who approached me on 30th Oct. 2019 for the job. After passing exam and successful interview at HDFC, Mumbai, I got conditional offer letter (on 21st Nov 2019) from HDFC that I can join their company subject to completion of "45 days course" offered by Bankedge.
During and post interview, respective people confirmed that without any delay they will start the batch maximum by 1st week of December, 2019. For that batch, I also has to deposit Rs. 70,800/- in advance for the course.
Being a fresher, having less personal savings, I convinced them & deposited partial amount of Rs. 25,400/- in the hope of bright future.
Since I deposit money, they started ignoring my emails, messages and not responded for starting date of batch. They knew that without completing course, I can't approach HDFC Bank for that job.
I continuously followed up with them for 2 months (27th Nov 2019 to 19th Jan 2020), called and messaged so many times but my all efforts into vain. They took this whole process very casually without giving a single thought about my career and future.
Despite of being a Chartered Accountant, those people put me in a situation where I had only empty pockets and no personal savings. I had let go other good job offers in hand just because these people gave commitment for job. Decision of choosing that job offer became nightmare for me.
I had been through mental trauma because people started mocking me for becoming CA but sitting unemployed at home.
I also had been through from social, peer and family pressure. I totally wasted my attempt (6 months) and lost my real value in corporate world because they prefer only fresh chartered accountants but as new results were out (in mid Jan, 2020), I was old CA for the market.

What Next? - Action I'm going to take (or taken till date):
Discussed my issue with their Director but they refused to resolve.
I warned them about legal proceedings but they did not respond.
I have posted this incident and written blogs on many forums. Also I am planning to cover almost review platforms so that no one else like me, suffer in the same situation.
By end of this week (29th Feb. 2020), I will send them a Legal Notice. If things go wrong then I will proceed by filing case in consumer forum.

I know this journey will not be easy but it will be going to make worth.

"Keep your face always toward the sunshineand shadows will fall behind you"

Note: If anyone wants to know more or for any solid evidences regarding this. Send an email at *******@gmail.com

Tip for consumers:
Do not trust on these people. If you still want to take up a course with them, I strongly suggest you take everything in written from them and please do not rely on their sweet hollow talks.

Products used:
Trade Finance Course under Job Ready Model for HDFC Bank

maheshd12
June 24th, 2020

I Joined Bankedge, Andheri. The classes are good. Staff is friendly & supportive. Teaching methods are good. I would highly recommend BANKEDGE institute if you aim is to join Private sector Bank or Finance Institute.

poojap46
September 11th, 2020

Best Institute For Learning Banking & Finance, did probe plus course here & now working in one of the top financial institutes in Pune, thank to BANKEDGE.

surajv4
February 22nd, 2020

It's was great experience in bankedge academy. I had joined here with zero knowledge, my training teaching method was great now I'm successfully place in kotak bank

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S.
See more answers (3)

Yes my 3 months have been completed in bankedge, still i have not got any job, at the time of admission, i was told that the job will be front bank, now those people are offering me a selling job.so please avoid the bankedge.

By JALAK P.
See more answers (2)

No. Dear placements nhi krta hai ye log. The bankedge academy are getting fraud am already stuck in their communications. And also no refund policy. The behaviour are very badly.

By Singh A.

Kya muje bankedge join krna chahiye...? Iski kya guarentee hai ki fees dene k baad training krk muje job mil jayegi.? Plzz btaiye..

By Sushant K.

No. Dear bs placement k naam pe bs pysa lete hai kuch b job nhi lgate hai pyse waste hai. Bankedge academy very bad academy

By Singh A.

I think no, you need to join for training. And then only they will show interview they told like that only while joing

By U V.

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber, me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks, paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector. I was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C.

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S.

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bankedge IN staff and other customers.

Bankedge delivers best program to candidates aspiring to work in Banking and Finance sector.

kavithas3
Sonali S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bankedge IN?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Bankedge IN?