Badcredit-loans.us

Badcredit-loans.us has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Badcredit-loans.us are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Badcredit-loans.us?

“I acquired this service to help me obtain an unsecured...”

Amelia M.
3/18/10

I acquired this service to help me obtain an unsecured loan, at which I knew it would be difficult to do on my own and that is when I decided to use this service. According to the website it guarantees that if a borrower has good credit they should have no problem being approved for a loan. I trusted this service, and counted on them to help me obtain a loan and therefore I proceeded with the process. I completed the application on line and received names of lenders that are willing to provide the loan. However I needed to pay the fee first, to receive the lenders information to contact them which I did with no hesitations. I received 7 sources that were useless for reasons provided below. They charged my credit card for $69.99 and never delivered want they promised. Had I known how corrupt this business operates, I would have never used their services. This service is taking advantage of vulnerable people at their time of desperation. I think what they are doing is dishonest, disgusting, unethical, and border line criminal. This website states that their business is not a scam, but why is there no contact number or email address posted on their site? The only way I was able to retrieve their email address was by calling the toll free number given to me by Credit Card Company. The toll free number given was an answering service, what kind of legit business does not have a business number. Below are the 5 sources that were provided Source #1: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ Source #2: It is a service, not a Lender that charges a fee of $99.99 Source #3: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ Source #4: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ Source #5: I currently have a loan with that financially institution for the maximum they would lend me. The other two souses provided are cash advances with extremely high interest rates and a limited range to borrow. I think it's disgusting that they would rip off hard working people to make a living.

ameliam
March 18th, 2010
Below are the 5 sources that were provided
Source #1: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ
Source #2: It is a service, not a Lender that charges a fee of $99.99
Source #3: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ
Source #4: Lender does not offer their services in the state of NJ

Questions? Get answers from the Badcredit-loans.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcredit-loans.us?

Have a question about Badcredit-loans.us?