Baby On The Go

Baby On The Go has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Baby On The Go ranks 103rd among Baby sites.

How would you rate Baby On The Go?

“I used this online shop when I purchased my window...”

Jamie W.
7/15/10

I used this online shop when I purchased my window locks. The locks work great and I am very happy with the service I received from this store. I will use this store from now on for baby safety items as my experiences with some other larger stores have been terrible.

jamiew2
July 15th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Baby On The Go staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby On The Go?

Have a question about Baby On The Go?