Awesome Stuff To Buy

Awesome Stuff To Buy has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Awesome Stuff To Buy ranks 128th among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate Awesome Stuff To Buy?

“Scam”

Douglas C.
11/12/20

I answered an email that was a survey to make money. I did the survey and was given a choice of gifts. I chose a flashlight and had to pay 5.00 for shipping. I am now getting charged 38.46 for the cheap no good flashlight. I was told that there contract said I had 14 day to see if I wanted it. I saw no contract and none came with the item. And they won't give me back but half my money.

douglasc325
November 12th, 2020
zenp3
October 20th, 2020
I bought multiple fallout masks and they never sent them. Furthermore they're phone is disconnected and email unresponsive. They are nothing but a scam.
megany62
November 16th, 2020
I have not received 2 face masks that I ordered July 19th. No order number nothing. But took my money immediately
elizabethd655
July 13th, 2020
I ordered fall out Shelter mask a while back never recieved they won't answer any emails im without mask or my $25 not a good place.
richardc1943
September 28th, 2020
They tried to bill me for more than an $100 worth of stuff that I never ordered! Once they get your card information you are in real trouble. I had to go to my bank to stop their bogus charges!
DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION!

No, they will never deliver your product and are unreachable afterwards

By Zen P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Awesome Stuff To Buy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Awesome Stuff To Buy?

Have a question about Awesome Stuff To Buy?