Avp2.us

Avp2.us has a consumer rating of 3.81 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Avp2.us also ranks 34th among Games sites.

How would you rate Avp2.us?

“Great community partner”

mark o.
11/18/18

Amazing community. Avp2.us has many helpful staff members and other groups that run servers for this game located all in a single location. Servers are well maintained and have adequate administration. Players are competitive yet nice but occasionally like all other people have their bad days. Look forward to playing with this group more and will certainly remain at the top of my recommended list. Thank you to the players and the staff of the avp2.us community for you unending support for this great game.

“TERRIBLE WEBSITE”

Jess W.
10/11/18

This site pushes stolen content made by AvP2 fans. The owner Rommie tries to charge many players to use his Adolf mod which violates the AvP2 EULA. Rommie and his moderator team are communists. They will censor all free speech on their public forum, discord, reddit, etc if they disagree with you. Go on their site and ask them about msp 2.4 and watch the hostile reaction you will get. They will lie and tell you to downgrade to their stolen content of 2.3.4. These guys are TERRIBLE! Avoid at all costs!

jessw47
October 11th, 2018

Avoid at all costs!
aliciae23
November 19th, 2018
Old but gold game!It s good that I can play online!Staff are very gentle and helpfull!
Thanks to all the staff for support this old game!
marko156
Amazing community.
Servers are well maintained and have adequate administration.

Tip for consumers: Avp2.us does not charge for anything so there is nothing to buy or return. The Avp2.us group is able to keep operating by means of those willing to freely donate to cover costs of running the services used by the avp2.us group.

liamb63
October 13th, 2018
The people who run this site are nothing but pro censorship... they will deleted ban anyone who questions them.... they copy and paste content from other sites and are just damn right disgusting.... this site needs to be report to the the host and SHUTDOWN.

Absolutely horrendous site and can flag up as malware on certain broswers
markusr15
November 16th, 2018
BE WARNED this site has a cracked exe installer that is misleading.
Could be potential damage to your system32 folder.

Tip for consumers: Tried to visit this website in the past and asked about a new msp 2.4 got told its fake... but it's not.. this website pushes fake info and is owned by a liar.. Disgusting website with no real value also links to an installer that has flagged up with AVAST AND AVG
BE WARNED this site has a cracked exe installer that is misleading.
Could be potential damage to your system32 folder.

thadj6
November 19th, 2018
I was once apart of Avp2 us community, But family life came before gaming. I recently joined back after several years and i was amazing the negative crap i remember only got 100x worse. As a group they seem fine at first glance like most thing. turn at to be horrible toxic trash community.

Tip for consumers: Don't Trust any one says they are with avp2.us comunity.

ddzier
November 19th, 2018
Well , nice game as old times and friendly staff and people . Remember ,when I was a kid and the first marine missions , much fun with the predator :) !
anthonym448
November 19th, 2018
Low pings, really nice administration staff, balanced classic gameplay exactly how do I remember from old days. There is no viruses in the files, anybody who uses low quality anti-viruses like Avast will get false-positive results.
gregoryw97
November 19th, 2018
Good site for getting to know others who appreciated one of my personally favorite games. Generally nice folks, great way to get into the game.
lucifera1
November 19th, 2018
As you've certainly noticed, some part of the community (the part that has done nothing but discording, harassing, slandering and lying about us for the last three months ) broke off and launched its "own " master server (where it is about 12 servers from one IP and 0 players online ), nothing against - it's their choice.
In short, x-M-x and his bunch of friends is once again trying to break this community into smaller pieces instead of keeping it in unity.
The official statement is:
We have nothing to do with these losers if you want to play with the cheaters, you want to be offended and harassed at their Discord, always reading the same lies 3 or 4 from people, no one is wrong for you - enjoy it there.
We will not decrease to their level , we will not spam anywhere and what they do to us . We do not need it.
Our only goal is to keep this game alive, edgy and in a state that you are enjoying as old times.
chiw1
November 18th, 2018
The website is Good and the staff is gentle. The game is funny too. I suggest to play It. I Hope that this website become more famous because the staff is very very Good.
mattt194
November 19th, 2018
So easy, download, a few click and your in game, friendly group. Did try other sites but had to make iso disk thing and gave me a headache once I got on servers just spammers and aimboters no fun so I stick with AvP2.us so friendly group :)
marineh2
November 19th, 2018
Due to certain unintended factual inaccuracies, and an unfortunate personal reaction to my previous review, I have decided to delete it.

However, it is still my hope, that the current "civil war ends" as the AVP2 community is divided and weakened from it.

Long Live AVP2 !!

MARINE HARD, CO
STRARGATE COMMAND Clan (SG-2 Servers)
trisht26
November 19th, 2018
This is a great community revival of AvP2. Welcoming and active. While servers aren't always positive, i think they do a service by hosting these files and servers for the community.
abdallaha6
November 19th, 2018
this game is soo good please everybody play it and i recommend it for you too guys and if you play it then welcome top AVP 2
pierpaoloc
November 18th, 2018
Pls read how much fake are those reviews, trust me.

P.S They're developing this site for you and the AvP2 community!

six candy bars plus fresh pair of underwear i believe, it might be more ever sense msp 2.4 come out at avp2msp.com

By Jonny L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Avp2.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avp2.us?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Avp2.us?