Avicraft.co.uk

Avicraft.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Avicraft.co.uk?

“Saviour against Nitrotek's poor customer service”

Rich W.
6/15/17

I bought a R/C car from Nitrotek.co.uk and if you are familiar with them, you'll know buying from them is a serious, expensive mistake. The car was faulty after one short run which is when I Google'd and found Avicraft. I randomly popped along and it was closed but the owner saw me looking through the door and opened up especially. He was way above and beyond helpful. He really took his time to help me out and this was on a car I didn't buy from him. I wish I had!! I will definitely be visiting again, as it is a really genuine 'old skool' model shop, packed with everything you can think of but above all, FANTASTIC, GENUINE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nitrotek, read and learn what it's like to be an honest trader! If you are near Bromley, this is the place to go!

richw24
June 15th, 2017

Nitrotek, read and learn what it's like to be an honest trader!

If you are near Bromley, this is the place to go!

Questions? Get answers from the Avicraft.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avicraft.co.uk?

Have a question about Avicraft.co.uk?