Autoauctions.gsa.gov

Autoauctions.gsa.gov has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Autoauctions.gsa.gov?

“GSA FLEET VEHICLE SALES. SATAN IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AT THE COUNTER.”

LEON F.
4/22/19

I WENT TO THE GSA AUCTION IN CHIPPEWA FALLS, WIS AND BOUGHT A 2011 CHEVY IMPALA UNMARKED POLICE CAR. THE MILES ON THE DASHBOARD SAID IT HAD ONLY 10721 BUT I FOUND OUT IT REALLY HAD 310721 MILES ON IT. THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THAT AUCTION IN CHIPPEWA FALLS CHANGED THE MILES BACK. THE CAR WAS TOTALED. THE POLICEMAN THAT DROVE IT WAS IN A HIGH SPEED CHASE AND HE DIED IN THE CAR. THE POLICEMAN BLEED OUT IN THE CAR. THE PEOPLE AT THE AUCTION TRIED TO CLEAN UP ALL THE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR BUT DID NOT CLEAN IT ALL UP. I LOOKED UNDER THE FLOOR COVERING AND FOUND THE DRIED BLOOD STAINS.ON THE FLOOR AND UNDER THE SEATS. THE PEOPLE AT THE AUCTION REBUILT THIS POLICE CAR AND PUT IT ON THE AUCTION BLOCK. THERE IS NO HORN. THERE IS NO AIRBAGS BECAUSE THEY WENT OFF IN THE CRASH. THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST AUTO AUCTION. I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A VEHICLE FROM THE MAFIA THERE A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE US GOVERMENT. THE GOVERMENT. THE LOWEST SCUMB ON EARTH.

leonf35
April 22nd, 2019
• Updated review
GSA FLEET VEHICLE SALES. SATAN IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AT THE COUNTER.
April 22nd, 2019
• Previous review
LEON. I WENT TO GSA AUCTION IN CHIPPEWA FALLS WIS. I BOUGHT A CHEVY IMPALA UNMARKED POLICE CAR. THE MILES ON THE DASHBOARD SAID 10721 BUT I FOUND OUT THAT IT REALLY HAD 310000 MILES ON IT THE PEOPLE AT THE GSA AUCTION CHANGED THE MILES BACK. THE CAR WAS IN A HIGH SPEED CHASE AND THE POLICEMAN WHO WAS DRIVING DIED IN THE CRASH AND BLEED OUT IN THE CAR SO THERE WAS BLOOD ALL UNDER THE FLOORMATS. THEY REBUILT THE CAR AND TOOK IT TO THE AUCTION AND SOLD IT TO A $#*! NAMED LEON. I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A VEHICLE FROM THE MAFIA BECAUSE THERE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAT THE US GOVERMENT THAT SERVES SATAN. US GOVERMENT JUST A BUNCH OF CRACKHEADS.

Questions? Get answers from the Autoauctions.gsa.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autoauctions.gsa.gov?

Have a question about Autoauctions.gsa.gov?