Ask A Manager

Ask A Manager has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ask A Manager also ranks 16th among Question And Answer sites.

How would you rate Ask A Manager?

“Is not a scam”

silver c.
9/26/18

I read this every day. Alison's advice has improved my resume, my cover letter, my job hunt tactics, and how I behave at work.

“Scam site”

Barney R.
10/22/17

Went to what seemed a completely innocuous link and after a few seconds got some red-screen with beeping and pop-ups saying I needed to do something otherwise something bad would happen. I managed to kill the pop-ups and hit cntl-w fast enough to kill it, but STAY AWAY. Actual site was http://www.askamanager.org/2015/05/open-thread-may-29-2015.html

silverc5
September 26th, 2018
barneyr8
October 22nd, 2017
Actual site was

Questions? Get answers from the Ask A Manager staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ask A Manager?

Have a question about Ask A Manager?