Asic Mining IO

Asic Mining IO has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Asic Mining IO ranks 411th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Asic Mining IO?

“Good job”

Laure L.
2/25/21

I receive my order A10 pro by Ups. Delay shipping is 15days Good service. Chat answer quickly. Ser you soon

“Asicmining.io. Review for SCAM / Scammers!”

b. d.
2/23/21

I was scammed by Asicmining.io. My order included 2units Antminer s19 Pro before 17 days. They told me that my miners will be received until the 15th day after my order. It has been 3 days since I was supposed to received my purchase and there is nothing. Before 7 days I asked them what is going on, they assure me that everything is OK with my miners and I will get them until the end of the week. This is the last thing i heard from them. I'm trying to get somebody to answer my questions from 2 days now, but there is no answer and reply to any of my emails or massages. If you don't want to lose your money, don't trust Asicmining.io!

laurel5
February 25th, 2021

I receive my order A10 pro by Ups.
Delay shipping is 15days
Good service. Chat answer quickly. Ser you soon

bd157
February 23rd, 2021

I was scammed by Asicmining.io.

If you don't want to lose your money, don't trust Asicmining.io!

Questions? Get answers from the Asic Mining IO staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asic Mining IO?

Have a question about Asic Mining IO?