ArtSuppliesOnline reviews

Tel: 1-800-363-7709
helpdesk@artsuppliesonline.com

chloer20
9/17/18

I am totally satisfied with ArtSupplies service. I ordered a pack of pencils and painting brushes and as a gift received an eraser. The pencils are great quality and can be used for drawing as well as for writing.

dianed50
6/28/16

Have used Art Supplies Online twice to order my father his favorite pencils. The prices are great. Each order took 2-3 weeks to receive, even with priority shipping. Had an issue after I paid for pencils and priority shipping when they sent an email stating they were out of 4 pencils. The email said they would charge me $3 on top of the $9 I already paid to ship the 4 pencils once they came into stock. I did not like the idea of an unauthorized payment on my credit card. Instead of completing the order I paid for they cancelled the 4 pencils off and changed the amount I was charged. I would feel more comfortable using PayPal with this site.

kellyd26
5/21/14

I'm new to art supplies but so far I'm happy with the results. I like to shop in store if possible but it's not always possible so online is useful especially when I known exactly what I want. Selection and prices are good so I think I'm on the way to being a regular customer.

leahm5
11/6/13

Artsuppliesonline is an A++ place to recommend for art use. I have just bought a set of waterpainting articles here and the customer service staff gave me great recommendation. Lots of compliments to this site.

evelynl4
9/16/13

Simple, good prices, and i love the speedy delivery I got. they messed up my order once but I called their customer service and a very nice lady named Barbara or something like that helped me resolve the issue quickly. will def recommend to others and use again

jdouglass
9/16/13

My son starter painting recently and i needed a good website to buy everything that child needs for painting. Found this website and absolutely am satisfied with the purchase. Definitely recommend artsuppliesonline:)

johnsonp9
5/31/13

This is best site for online purchase of stationary items like pencils, erasers, painting brushes, water colours, graphical instruments etc. The items we purchased that are with best quality and standards.so i recommend to this site. I feel better by using this site...

lauriem6
10/2/12

Ordered an item way back on 9/20. Only 1 confirmation email, then nothing. Tried to call on the weekend to check on things & was rudely informed that their customer service dept is only open M-F. Called today & was told "we are just getting ready to ship that item". When I asked what took so long, I was informed that they were busy with back to school. They never sent any update emails at all. I requested that she cancel the order & she was rather blasé about it! Never ordering from the, again & I am happy I used Amex in case they try to pull a fast one & charge me!

armenb
1/13/10

As the site name says it is for art supplies. I have purchased pens, pencils, drafting tools, brushes, erasers. Good quality, variety of brands. low prices,. I have not returned items and I do not know their return policy.

Ships to USA only!

Questions? Get answers from the ArtSuppliesOnline staff and other customers.

ArtSuppliesOnline?