Artdiscount.co.uk

Artdiscount.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Artdiscount.co.uk ranks 8th among Art Supplies sites.

How would you rate Artdiscount.co.uk?

“A very efficient company with good pricing.”

Eileen F.
9/16/19

This company covers a wealth of all things art and I enjoy dealing with them. I recently purchased a set of 12 canvases and I'm pleased with their quality. I recommend you give them a visit to see for yourself.

eileenf108
September 16th, 2019
pauls96
July 25th, 2013
I have ordered from these people for years, and so far I have had no problems.

It's very definitely legit. They sell so many products that I use, I've yet to visit and found an item they don't sell.

By Eileen F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Artdiscount.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Artdiscount.co.uk?

Have a question about Artdiscount.co.uk?