Argos UK

Argos UK has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Argos UK ranks 287th among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Argos UK?

“Great Service”

Geoff G.
1/20/21

Ordered a fridge/freezer, delivered 2 days later. Great communication, tracker excellent. Text notifications to keep us up to date. Delivery guy rang 1 hour before arriving to confirm. Bought item into kitchen. Brilliant service from start to finish.

“Argos take your money and don't deliver.”

Zarah E.
6/20/20

I ordered a washing machine online as ours broke. Was told I had to wait a week to have it delivered from Argos, fair enough. The day comes and goes and that evening I get a call saying they don't have a resolution date for delivery. We have no clothes at this point and it takes me to Saturday (today) to get an agent named Daniel. Daniel himself seems sincere but basically told me all he could do was cancel the order unless I want to wait a further 12 days. At this point I'm going to have to find a dry cleaners, it's extremely disgusting way to conduct business with a complete lack of regard for the effect on the end customers life and as a result we have cancelled our family Argos account because of this. Disgraceful business tactics.

geoffg254
January 20th, 2021

Products used:
Fridgemaster Fridge/Freezer

shaund21
August 26th, 2015

Love this site. Get all my stuff from her,

zarahe
June 20th, 2020

paulop27
June 14th, 2020

I made order and never mention not in stock the item supposed to be delivered at the same day I ask for refund now they said I have to wait till dead line is 5 days more that is crazy stuck your money their accounts for nothing.

triciam1
November 17th, 2009

Do NOT order from this company. Once they have your money, they do not reply to phone calls nor emails. I am having to take legal action to get a refund for an undelivered item. Beware!

mathewe
November 15th, 2009

I ordered a micro bullet scooter 4 weks ago, was informed during the order that it would be a 5-10 day delivery on this item. I am still waiting for this delivery, i have phoned this number *******0846 on a number of occasions, but could only get through to an ansewring service to which i had to leave my contact details and order number, and also left the same details via email, however, weeks on, i am still waiting for correspondence from this company regarding my order, which the have already taken payment for. I would like some answers in regards to this issue, or otherwise will be seeking legal advice on this matter! Very disgruntled customer!

bongon
December 2nd, 2009

I ordered a watch in Oct and nothing has arrives. Have they gone bust or is it fraud? NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NORMAL ARGOS I believe.

Questions? Get answers from the Argos UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Argos UK?

Have a question about Argos UK?