Arbormemorial.ca

Arbormemorial.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Arbormemorial.ca?

“Terrible to deal with..”

len p.
4/30/20

I have dealt with this company a few times (not by choice but a necessity since my parents and brother are buried there) and almost every time it was a problem. The staff does not seem to know the products available or the costs (and there s/b a price list of products and services available according to gov regulations). The property (Chapel Lawn Memorial Garden in Winnipeg) is maintained like crap. They have removed flower beds, to save money and there are many damaged markers, which only get attn if someone complains abt them (they did replace my brother's marker after I complained abt the damage they did to his marker after cutting the grass), but if your loved ones cannot be visited well all the damaged markers speak for themselves. They really need new management in the office and for the grounds. Def do not recommend this place unless you got no real choice.

lenp46
April 30th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Arbormemorial.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arbormemorial.ca?

Have a question about Arbormemorial.ca?