APPLYitYourself

APPLYitYourself has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. APPLYitYourself ranks 24th among Stickers sites.

How would you rate APPLYitYourself?

“Great wall and window films.”

Sandra T.
1/6/21

We needed a lot of wall decals and window films for our new office. They designed our films and shipped them asap. Great work girls! We installed them ourselves with 2 people.

“Impossible to apply. No refund. Complete mess. Don't bother.”

Nick M.
10/3/19

This was impossible to apply. I followed the instructions. Immediately bits broke off when removing it from the backing sheet which was painstaking to attempt to remedy. Then to get it on the window this stuff is incredibly sticky. Any part of the film that touched the window stuck immediately and permanently. Again bits broke off and it was impossible to reposition. The result was an absolute mess. I have applied window film from a different company before with no issues. I contacted them and sent photos at their request asking for a refund but they have refused. Appalling. Expensive. Do not bother. Absolute rubbish.

sandrat593
January 6th, 2021

We installed them ourselves with 2 people.

Tip for consumers:
Include your logo/photos if you email them.

Products used:
Custom wall and window films.

nickm389
October 3rd, 2019

sarat135
January 13th, 2019

When we recently opened our new store we ordered our wall and window films from APPLYitYourself. We needed them quickly and they where speedily delivered. Top quality and service. Will order our window and wall stickers from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the APPLYitYourself staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about APPLYitYourself?

Have a question about APPLYitYourself?