AppliancesOnline.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 324 9222
customerservices@ao.com

florencel15
4/18/17

Found it really easy to shop on the website and whine I contacted support they were very helpful. Product videos and buyers guides really had a positive impact on me too. I would recommend.

pamj8
9/19/15

Really impressed with quick order and offered next del after 9pm and removal. Painfree shopping. Will use again and recommend

petera60
2/1/15

Found the AEG washer/dryer I wanted it a paid for it. All was well until I told them I was no interested in the insurance they wanted me to buy. Why would I pay them almost the same amount in premiums as the product itself costs? I will never deal with these people again as they cannot be trusted.

garys56
6/25/13

The company behind this website sell what seems to be ultra cheap goods, until they hard sell you insurance, or failing that, sell your information to advertising companies!

After all the phone calls I got, nothing happened when I complained and every negative comment I left online, 10 positive ones sprouted up and made mine invisible.
I made a promise to myself that I would buy from a local, smaller retailer with an actual shop I can walk in to and to hell appliances online.

craige6
9/14/12

A fantastic company, cheaper than comets and currys, very helpful saved £50 on a new cooker, delivery was in the timeslot as promised with a driver phone call and confirmation email and text message the night before.Watch out Comet's competition is here!

paulh46
9/14/12

Ordered a range cooker and got it in two days within a 2 hour delivery slot, item was twenty pound cheaper than every one elswe.

billb17
11/3/11

Can you be sure your money will be good enough for this company's bank?

On the 27th of October I found an Indesit dryer at what I considered an excellent reduced price offer. An Ideal early Christmas present for my partners daughter as she has just had a young baby and the weather is getting bad.

The order was placed but the online system messed up at the payment point so we called AOL and placed the order using one of my VISA cards (It had 10 times the value of the product as its limit available) We arranged to have it delivered on the 31st Oct.

At 15.00 on the 31st we called The Daughter and she said no sign of it as yet, so we called AOL to check that it was on its way. It was at this point we were told that the order had been canceled, that AOL's bank had refused the payment. When asked why they claimed they did not know.

As it was such a good bargain and despite my being highly irate(to put it mildly), we placed the order again, this time using a different VISA card.

A few hours later I received a phone call telling me that AOL's bank had refused to allow the payment AGAIN. I naturally demanded to know why and I was refused an explanation with the excuse the person did not know.

I demanded they get the answer and call me with an explanation and that I would not accept any maybe this or maybe that. I made it clear the only answer I would accept was the exact reason that my payments had be refused.

The next day a Person claiming to be a manager called and to keep it short this moron refused to tell me why my money was not good enough for their Bank. They were warned I would expose them on the Internet, and I am making a official complaint to VISA and requesting they reconsider allowing this company to use VISA facilities.

I give this company Zero stars for service and customer service.

I strongly recommend this company be totally boycotted

johnh47
5/2/11

I have used appliances online a couple of times and have found it to be a good site to use. You can pick up a bargain and have it delivered and even installed.
The site itself is very easy to use and you can find the appliance you are looking for based on price or quality and you can even review the items that you get in order to inform other buyers.

My gripes with this site are not the site itself but with the service after the item is bought.
The company will ring you up and try their best to sell you insurance for the product.
The people who install the product are on a strict deadline and you get the impression that they can't wait to get out of your door once the product is in place.
Having said all that I'd still use them again.
Overall - Good and bad.

Questions? Get answers from the AppliancesOnline.co.uk staff and other customers.

AppliancesOnline.co.uk?