APOLLO31

APOLLO31 has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. APOLLO31 ranks 34th among Jewelry Making sites.

How would you rate APOLLO31?

“Very unprofessional”

Donna J.
6/2/20

Very unprofessional order and conformation may 2nd and still no response or money back was my sons bday gift and nothing that was bs i think they should compensate also give us our money back

donnaj393
June 2nd, 2020

shyannb2
July 18th, 2020

Order $39 chain from them back in April and here we are in July and still nothing. I had my trackin numbers but dates kept changing on me i emailed them several times about it and nothing. When i go back and track it doesn't give me a date anymore. I emailed and asked for my money back and still nothing. They scam people out of their money.

levint1
May 15th, 2019

I ordered $49 worth of jewelry today from them and they won't respond back with my emails when I asked for tracking number! What's the point of leaving customer service email when you guys can't even respond back and help us?

My son showed me what he wanted on this website for his birthday

By Donna J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the APOLLO31 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about APOLLO31?

Have a question about APOLLO31?