ApartmentTherapy reviews

press@apartmenttherapy.com

1 star

miriamg11
10/13/16

Having big land available for recreation, found solar garden lights so great for our availability. So nicely decorated.

kettouz
9/10/16

This site enables us to improove our life and see it from a different angle by transforming our houses to a real paradise!

michaels472
8/3/16

Love Apartment Therapy for Apartment Decorating Tips and More!

georgem111
3/30/15

While I didn't dislike the book with quite the venom of other reviewers, I do understand their frustrations. I did find the tone a little off-putting, but I decided to put those feeling aside and see if the book had anything useful to offer.

It does and it doesn't. Like many design/decorating book it suffers from a lack of realistic understanding of its audience. Let's face it, anyone seeking design advice and is only ponying up 14 bucks, probably isn't the same kind of person who would spend 3000.00 on a couch.

elloita
7/30/14

nice site..

aniecef
10/15/13

I guess what I was looking for was something realistic. Like pictures and ideas for real apartments that you can't paint the walls in or add wallpaper or build a cabinet or a shelf anywhere you please.

It's a nice site, it helps with finding things you had no idea to do with your space and ideas. I love the do it yourself section (mainly because I'm a Pinterest addict) but it's not exactly what I was looking for. I'll keep this website in mind for when I have no idea how to turn my living room into a bigger looking room by adding a mirror or how to even decorate a mirror to make my living room look better. But I'll continue to be in search of how to decorate a small apartment that I can't paint.

tn1
1,553 helpful votes
5/25/11

I looked at this website as a way to get ideas for an apartment that's less than 300 square feet. Unfortunately it doesn't help so much with that - rather it's about making over apartments - turning nice ones into NoICE ones (not sure how to spell that the way I'm saying it). Still pretty addicting and small ideas can be taken from it here and there...

hopem
10/6/09

What a fun and interesting website! Helps you turn the boring and plain apartment into something stunning and cool.

toddl
10/5/09

Living in an apartment can be a challenge to make it look good and impressive your friends and dates. Thanks to a user here on SJ I found this website and it has quite a few good ideas on design. Really pretty fun and I think I'm going to redecorate and submit my apt to this site.

juliak
7/21/09

I am addicted to this site. The home tours are my favorite because you get to see so many styles of decorating. Lot's of great resources, good deals, trends and DIY ideas. Every Friday they prepare a list of local sales (in their 6 specialty areas).

Questions? Get answers from the ApartmentTherapy staff and other customers.

ApartmentTherapy?