Apartment Home Living reviews

Atlanta, Georgia 30311, United States
Tel: +1 866-974-7589

alvinc35
6/12/17

This complex is run by a management company call Gem Management Co. I've lived here for 3 years and highly do not recommend it. Within these 3 years that I've been here they have had almost 10 manager changed. Most were fired or just quit because they were doing the right thing to served a tenant needs. Anything that's going to cost the complex $$$ they didn't want to hear it. This company fail to properly provide services for many years to a tenant that complaint about health issues that exist in the complex after it was reported to them and each time they would brush it off time after time leaving our family with unsafe health and living conditions for 3 plus years. We also found out from their previous employee that many times they would do things under the rug just to pass state and federal yearly inspections and do it all over again each year. They have a yearly re-certification which means they will stick their nosessy business noses into your personal life, documents and any financial accounts you have open out there. I've had to provide more documents here than I had to to purchase a house. I guarantee you will regret it if you move here just as I did. And when you are ready to move out you better have some cash ready to pay for all normal wear and tear that they fix or replace to have the unit ready for the next tenants to scams them with. See the photos. Pictures don't lie. These are the living conditions that they provide and are trying to hide from you. Don't be fool. Save your time, money, self respect and run. please.

Response from Brianne L., Apartment Home Living Representative
Hi Alvin - I'm sorry about your experience with that apartment community. We're actually a website that lists many apartment communities all over the U.S. Please take a look and think about finding a new place! www.apartmenthomeliving.com Thanks!
tedh14
10/22/14

At first I wasn't sure about this site because of the baby on the homepage, but it turned out to be a good experience.

I was moving across country and didn't have much of time to search for an apartment. I had jumped around to a number of different sites and stumbled upon this one from search in either Google or Bing (I honestly cant remember which). Anyway..found the site pretty easy to use with a ton of apartments and was able to send a bunch of emails to several apartments near where my new job was to see what was available. Lots of pics made it helpful too!!!!

Couple of hours later I was submitting an application for one. It was all alot easier than I thought and I didn't have to deal with a locator or anything like that. So...thanks apartmenthomeliving!

Response from Brianne L., Apartment Home Living Representative
Hi Ted - Just wanted to say 'thank you' for using our website! All the best to you.

Hello Francisco - Thank you for your question. We do offer short term rental options on our website. Feel free to do a search from our homepage then select "Short Term" from the Refine box. www.apartmenthomeliving.com Thank you!

By Brianne L., Apartment Home Living Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Apartment Home Living staff and other customers.

Apartment Home Living?