Anz.co.nz

Anz.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Anz.co.nz?

“Big corporate bureaucracy”

Timothy T.
1/12/18

I was a customer of National Bank, a local bank in New Zealand, that was purchased by ANZ Bank. I had a mortgage and credit card with National Bank. I still have the mortgage with the bank, now for 12 years, but when my credit card expired and I asked for a new one, ANZ claimed I never had had a card with them or National. When I applied for a new card, they said that my income, even though very substantial, was from outside the country, and that was not counted in their "policies". Even though I have never missed a payment in 12 years on my mortgage, or on my credit card, they felt I could not be trusted, because I'm one of the half a million New Zealanders living outside the country. Corporation comes before customers with this outfit.

timothyt45
January 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Anz.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anz.co.nz?

Have a question about Anz.co.nz?