This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Anyphoneunlock.net

Anyphoneunlock.net

Anyphoneunlock.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Anyphoneunlock.net?

“I had bought and Iphone 4 unlock code service from...”

Prashant P.
4/14/11

I had bought and Iphone 4 unlock code service from this website. They never provided me with one. They had mentioned about 100 % Money back guarantee. However, they do not refund the money. They don't even respond to email on time. Stay away from this scam website. They have no right to use 100 % money back guarantee or Telecom Industry Awards 2010, when they actually fail to provide any service.

prashantp
April 14th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Anyphoneunlock.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anyphoneunlock.net?

Have a question about Anyphoneunlock.net?