AntiFraudaction

AntiFraudaction has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AntiFraudaction ranks 180th among Business Services Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate AntiFraudaction?

“Service”

Sagar B.
5/24/21

Flawless awesome superb service I like it how he worked best website in my whole entire life best and best definitely I want to work with you..

“100% scam! I wish there were negative stars”

Nathan S.
5/29/21

This site is 100% a scam. Someone hit me up on FB knowing that I had been scammed out of crypto and said he was in there same boat and this site had recovered his funds. He showed me "screenshots" and I talked with them on whatsapp (red flag). I gave this woman the info she said she needed and had me make a new blockchain account for the "recovered funds" to go into. She showed me a screenshot of the transaction with my wallet address and said it was pending. She proceeded to tell me once I make a deposit the rest would hit my account. I was skeptical already. I put in 100$ in and nothing happened, THEN she tells me it needs to be 5k! I figure since I'm the one that made the account maybe its safe. I put in another 1,200$ and not ever 30 seconds later the money vanished to a different wallet without doing anything. She said it went where the recovered funds are. Now she is saying that I have to pay more to even get my money back... I tried getting the site to call me to have an actual conversation and we talked for 44 minutes and got nothing resolved. They couldn't/refused to verify or validate my concerns. Then I got a fake email claiming to be BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORT with a fake email address telling me i had money pending, they tried to play it off but i had proof to compare emails. PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING. DO NOT TRUST THESE NUMBERS FROM WHATSAPP= 701-_630_-6227 / 701_-847-_7530

nathans481
May 29th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
do not, I repeat DO NOT USE THIS SCAM SITE. All they want is YOUR money, not to help anyone as they claim. I can promise you that.

Products used:
I was TRYING to find an honest recovery firm.

hafizs10
June 16th, 2021

Hello,

Please do not go this site! This is scam refund recovery site! DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY TO THEM AND THEY WILL ASK MORE MONEY!

I have lost $5000 from mirollex.com and reported the case manager to give the proof details and the case was completed about 2 weeks. Eventually, I deposited $330 USDC coin to pay the charges fees to claimed my funds back but all was lie.

The fake case manager did not show proof they deposited to Wells Fargo Bank receipt which I wanted it. & ask for another $125 USD because it is not approve from Wells fargo bank. They told me once deposit charges fees $125 USD, they said it will deposit $5600. I did not make another deposit cause I needed to contact Wells fargo bank for verification for $5600 funds claim so I believe it was absurd funds to claim.

Anyway, I did contacted Wells Fargo Bank and there is no claim of $5000 for overseas deposit charge fees and it was really too much high fees.

Also, I did asked the case manager to confirm them $330 USD deposit charge fees so to make sure it was correct wallet address details. All deposit charges fees was correct transactions with no extra charges whatsoever.

Anyone reading here, I suggest please do your research to find a legit funds recovery site with proven testimonials if you have lost your fund from scammers. Do not fall for this trapped like me.

sagarb19
May 24th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the AntiFraudaction staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AntiFraudaction?

Have a question about AntiFraudaction?