Review of Ankaka

Tel: 86-13652443123
sale@ankaka.com

edpijrr
3/2/19

For my suspicious promiscuous Partner, I Used a trusted iPhone 8+ Spy expert to gain unlimited remote.* Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com #...I tried to gain access to my cheating partner's mobile device and it was almost impossible on my Wife's iPhone 8+ which Spyzie did not penetrate....I had to hire a trusted , Highly recommended , competent and reliable iPhone expert...* Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com # the services of this iPhone spy expert which is a remote access to any mobile device of choice is it's ability to make same. Access to all the Applications located and operating on her mobile iPhone 8+ including but not limited to whatsApp, instagram , snapchat , text messages, phone call logs history and it's audio conversations , media files e.t.c. I am confidently recommending the services of this trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert...*Solidarity Hacker AT Gmail . com #

rpsh
7/19/18

I have an experienced spy gear user and Ankaka has some of the best quality spy gear. So I ordered my thing and got it fairly fast. When I got the product, I was fascinated because it was not created cheaply, so I can say it was good quality.

tomal
7/19/18

The products are at a good price with fast shipping and good service.And these items are just as I had hoped!satisfied!Excellent and very recommendable seller.

gregf59
12/25/17

I ordered some gadgets from this mob and the goods never arrived. Although they know that this is the case they are refusing to refund the money. Seems very very dodgy to me.

johnh694
4/26/17

I'm an experienced user of spy gear and Ankaka has some of the best! I ordered my stuff and got it fairly quickly. I was impressed with the packaging then later on when I got the product I was even more impressed. It was not cheap made stuff, you could tell it was of good quality.

cecili207
4/21/17

Fantastic source for all manner of fascinating spy- and security-oriented gadgets. Lock and stash boxes, hidden cameras, etc and at economical prices.

oliviaj17
4/18/17

The tracking number didn't work, and when I emailed to ask for a tracking number that did work their response was that I should just wait for it to arrive.
When the devices arrived, they were defect. I emailed again explaining how the devices were not working, and their response was that I was using them incorrectly and that I should watch some videos on youtube. I further explained that I was not using them incorrectly and that I am very familiar with the type of product I had ordered. They proceeded to ask or me for the password to my computer and the devices so they could fix it from China. I'm obviously not that stupid!
Total scam company trying to take advantage of people!
Ankaka are unwilling to refund my expenses unless I give them my password.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT ANKAKA!

PS: The manual is horribly translated from Chinese to English and doesn't make sense.

mikayaht
2/24/17

I have found some of the most unique, rare and exclusive gadgets at Ankaka. The Spy Gear available there is amazing and can be a great addition to home security. I would recommend this site if you are looking for more discrete home security or peculiar spy gadgets

mustafah11
2/23/17

ankaka.com is a good site with a lot of options and better prices I recommend it for those looking for high tech spy gadgets.

supritd
6/22/16

Ankaka is a great wholesaler of spy gears.It's spy gears are really great.The spy gear includes hidden spy audio device,spy camera etc.However ankaka is a china based company.It also gives 1 year warranty on spy gears.Highly recommended.Thanks a lot for such great spy gears.

zalivs
4/16/16

I was reading some of these reviews before purchasing, must say that all went well for me when purchasing some of spy gear from Ankaka.
My spy pen with image capture came quickly, all is working for now as expected. Very satisfied as prices are great and service is ok for me.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend them

scottm155
4/5/16

Ankaka took my Paypal payment and I waited for delivery of my goods. After a month of waiting and nothing arriving I contacted Paypal. They contacted Ankaka who refunded my money with no explanation whatsoever! In other words: Ankaka had my money - FREE - for over a month!!! AND THEY WASTED MY TIME!

Why did Ankaka take my payment if they weren't going to deliver me my goods? They must have known in advance whether they could deliver them or not!

Anyone who knows anything about business can see the financial benefits to Ankaka of taking customers' payments without delivering them their goods - and if it happens with many customers then the benefits keep piling up for Ankaka! I leave it to others to decide the rights and wrongs of this behaviour!

Tip for consumers: If you get your goods quickly, ok! If you don't get them at all, be mighty suspicious of the reasons why Ankaka took your money in the first place!

tomasg16
12/9/15

Waste of money. They sent used goods with dirt spots and scratches. I sent photos but they claimed it was a transport issue.
Don't buy from this company!

patrickh58
12/25/14

This is an excellent online retailer that offers some of the best values around! There are all sorts of electronics that you don't get in North America, some are basically equivalents of US brands but at much, much lower prices! It gives consumers access to Chinese brands and other similar bargains, and is a great place for anyone who's looking for deals.

arafath4

Arafat
The order was shipped within a short time and the delivery is quite fast. Packaging was perfect-item in perfect new condition. I am very satisfied with my order-will keep on doing business with Ankaka.com

shoaibs2
12/25/14

Ankaka.com is one of the Best site i ever used . By using this site anybody can buy android phone,tablet,cell phone,memory card,mp3 or mp4 player any many other thing with 1 year warranty !! I re command it to allz .

monah1
12/25/14

Amazing site for me. I buy lots of products through this site. Very best service and fast delivery. One important thing i say very reliable prices on this site. Thanks for make that.

arifk
12/25/14

"Bought robot mower from Ankaka, which was in half price of similar model sold in US. Shipment was very fast, and customer service was really helpful. Highly recommend."

vanbeh
12/24/14

Trang web rt hay cho nhng bn thích mua hàng online đó nha. Hãy tham gia ngay

Tip for consumers: Mua bán online

farukk1
12/24/14

This is the very exclusive and wonderful site which provided us great opportunity to buy electronics. It's provided us best collections of the product. Personally I am very happy to get service from here. Really it's a perfect example of Wholesales site.

jayj17
11/18/14

I ordered a cell phone, it came quickly but did not work. After having them tell me to go purchase diagnostic equipment so that I could repair it, I returned the phone. They have not refunded my money. (3 months and several reminders have been met with polite "we will refund your money soon" answers but still no refund.). The returns process is very expensive because you have to pay for return postage back to hong kong. BEWARE when dealing with them.

jamest28
11/14/14

Total waste of time and money. They sent me used faulty goods with missing instructions and accessories. After 2 months of emailing I am no further to getting any repsolve.

Now they want me to pay for postage and will charge 20% restocking fee. I dont trust them enough to risk the postage back and dont think I will ever get my money back.

STAY WELLL AWAY.

jeromee3
10/26/14

Recently I bought one fashionable and convenient luggage travel trolley scooter.Super fast shipping, excellent product. Exactly as promised on their website. Will shop at this site again.

arnoldask
7/28/14

Guys, this company is not bad if you are lucky to not to get problems with a stuff you bought. But if your stuff is faulty, so you actually realise that you are left alone. They are not going to help you in any way. Me and my friend we had a bad experience with this company. I bought lenovo phone. They send me the phone without any written warranty. When I asked them about it, they explaine, that warranty is the order number. ...ok. but after the 45days something happend with a pbone. I could not charge it. I write a letter to ankaka.com and they answer to me :
"Dear customer,
Sorry to hear this, have you ever download any softwares before it cannot work?
Since the phone has used for more than 2 months, we cannot confirm this case from our side according your info.
We hope you can check it from your side or at local repair service to check.
Best regards.
Helen
Ankaka.com".
I write them back that I used just the google play store and nothing else, but I didn't got an answer.
So, I repaired my phone by myself.
...never ever again from ankaka.com .

braynarods
7/24/14

Cool gadgets at ankaka.com is extremely fantastic and perfectly meet all my crave for creativity, and to be distinctive.

When I received Creative Design USB Powered LED Blowing On/Off Candle Lamp Mood Light Air Kerosene Lamp, I just can not take off my eyes on it.
I am fond of nostalgic or novelty things and such retro lamp obviously catch all my affection.Energy-saving built-in battery and is charged by USB. The lamp can be turned on and off simply blowing into it. Besides, you can adjust the brightness of the lamp to soft and comfortable light mood.

Now I would like to try more cool items from china vendor like ankaka who offer impressive friendly customer service and high quality product.

Loving it and thank you for all.

Questions? Get answers from the Ankaka staff and other customers.

Ankaka?