Review of Animehacks.net

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

krissih
6/13/18

I found this website on some Facebook ads and knew it to be one of your typical Chinese companies so the quality might be questionable. I just really loved the concept of it and since the price was slightly higher, I assumed that would mean they put a little more effort into their product.

I received said item after waiting for a few months, which is pretty typical when they have to import an item and it has to go through customs. When I opened the hoodie, I found that the material was decent although the material was closer to a windbreaker jacket than it was to a cotton hoodie. I may have made an assumption that the word hoodie was synonymous with warm cotton outerwear. The material was nice, though. A polyester blend that was shiny and heavy enough to actually provide a little warmth.

When I looked closer at the print I noticed that all of the lines were very pixelated. I can literally see tiny squares on the edges of every single line on the item. I message the contact email on the website (since it didnt allow users to post any sort of live review of any of the items) and the customer service representative proceeded to disregard my close up photographs of the item to show how pixelated the lines are and insisted that I take a photo that includes the entire view of the hoodie.

When you look at a photograph from a distance, of course it will look crisp as the customer service representative claimed. The problem comes when I stand next to someone who can see the pixelation from a few feet away, or from me looking down and seeing a Minecraft-like boxiness at the end of every single black line on the article of clothing.

The customer service representative refused to process a refund or a return (I would have gladly MAILED this item back to them for a refund, but they refused to even consider it). So I am now stuck with an article of clothing that I was excited for, but due to the poor quality of printing, I will never be able to wear and I wasnt even able to return the item to the seller for a refund.

The main reason I wanted to post a review is the fact that there is NO WAY to post any sort of review on this website to warn any customers about the shady business practices and the poor quality of their merchandise so please beware of purchasing anything from animehacks.net.

Questions? Get answers from the Animehacks.net staff and other customers.

Animehacks.net?