Animedakimakurapillow reviews

support@animedakimakurapillow.com

kurtf28
11/30/18

Simply amazing service. Delivery wasn't that fast but it did come and was very well packaged and had good quality. They even gave a coupon for their store and a guide on how to put it in the pillow. Service was very good since they replied in just a day. Quality of the image is amazing and good service is what makes this website shine. Just be wary of slow shipping but it will arrive.

rustyt10
9/24/18

After ordering a pillow which cost up to $89 USD took 5-6 days to mark as shipped and the support is slow. Not to mention the support is limited and slow don't use they use fake reviews and pay people to add them.

bobs535
7/24/18

I ordered a pillow, a peach skin cover, and a large gaming mouse pad.

The quality of the image on both the cover and gamepad are great. The material is clear and durable.

The pillow is very light on filling. I can't really fault them on that, as I did not pay for the extra stuffing. On the bright side it includes a zipper on the pillow, making it very easy to add more filling if desired.

shaib2
3/27/17

""Product arrived on time in good condition. Tried it for a couple of nights now, this is a high quality indeed. What more can I say, its nice and soft. If you love anime this is a highly recommended seller.""

fuuk
3/17/17

This shop has the widest selection of dakis I've seenanime from the past to the latest ones; variety of characters in different designs; with sizes and fabrics to choose from. Their site is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, customer service is excellent and never failed to respond to my queries nicely as I am quite a stubborn customer LOL Shipping is A+++! My order came in just two weeks I was ecstatic :D

I got the Custom Made Two Way Tricot fabric of my Luciel and Viktor 150cm daki and it was absolutely amazing! I seriously think the quality is worth the price! Print's on point and the fabric feels extremely comfortable! I recommend y'all to get one!

All in all, ADP's products and services are terrific! I can't wait to get my next daki!

kurarisus
3/12/17

Their products is really great! Especially their Peach Skin and 2WAY Fabric Pillow Cover, it gives the soft feel to my skin yet it is so gentle. The stitch and the zipper didn't hurt my skin since it's very hidden on the edge, you won't even know it exist!

daim7
3/4/17

I have been buying Dakimakura covers from different sellers in local conventions and online and guess what ADP has the best husbando pillow I ever had. Their Daki was sooooo comfy and soft. It's print is very detailed and vibrant.

Keep up the good work guys*

yukan1
2/26/17

I have been an anime lover since 2006, and i have buying a lot of dakimakura from different stores online. When i first bought to this store, there is a huge difference from the dakimakura that I've bought before. The printed image is so High Quality, it's like im looking at it straight from a computer. The fabric I've first bought is the Peach Skin which is the cheapest in their fabric (they have 4 fabric to choose from). I can say that peach skin is not bad at all, its thick, not stretchable but i like it being that way. The fabric is very durable, my first dakimakura from this store is almost two years now but still looking very nice, as good as new. Today i have 5 dakimakura from this store, i have bought all different kind of fabric to see the difference. For me i love the Two Way Tricot fabric, i like how it feels, the texture and everything.

Also they have a good customer service, if you are confuse in anything, or if you can't find a character, don't hesitate to ask them. They reply fast, and also they are replying on live chat.

Very Nice Dakimakura store i have seen. Looking forward on buying my future dakimakura :)

shinoh
2/17/17

Have been purchasing all my dakimakura from this store. ADP has an amazing service!!

I had a problem with one of my pillows because there was a rip where the zipper was, then I messaged the customer service people. And they gave me one 100% free! That is truly amazing service. I've never gotten treated that well for any defective item anywhere elsewhere!

mah967
2/12/17

I ordered custom made daki but my image is too low so they help me find the best image for my fave character. I am really pleased with their service and customer support. I was surprised there were freebies when I received the package, plus the discount code I've got for my next purchase. Keep up the good work!

saidh12
11/30/16

I ordered a modification for a Dakimakura I have and the shipment came in faster than expected. Furthermore the product was excellent quality and I am overall satisfied with their business practices. Their email newsletters have tons of deals every day so there is always a good time to get something from Animedakimakurapillow at a good price. I would recommend this website for those interested in the anime dakimakura for their room!

robind47
10/18/16

I place my order at 8 Aug, 2016. But i never got my items!!!!
I try to contact their support a few times, but never get a response

Questions? Get answers from the Animedakimakurapillow staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Animedakimakurapillow