Review of ANICO Direct

League City, TX 77573-2997, US
Tel: 877-697-0098

jennifers202
12/30/15

This has to be one of the worst experience my family has had with customers service , managers .. My father being having this insurance since we were kids since we are all grown and each have our individual policies we decided to cash the Anico insurance out because it was not for much money into the policy , it has taken almost two months to receive payment. I called asked for a manger they or bust out of the office , customers service was rude and told me lie after lie .. I ended up canceling this policy I don't want anything to do with them ever no one has any knowledge of what they are doing not even my agent could not help ..

nicks78
12/11/14

Anico was contracted to provide a GAP insurance policy for my auto loan. Upon suffering a total loss of the covered vehicle, Anico paid approximately $600 against a $6000 balance. They claimed that the $5400 delta was because I had taken advantage of a handful of skip a payment features offered by the lender, and that this offset the amortization schedule, resulting in the reduction in coverage. They, of course, blamed the dealer who sold me the policy for not explaining the coverage limits. However, the policy clearly states that it will pay up to 150% of the NADA retail value of the vehicle, while not covering late payments and associated fees. In short, STEER CLEAR OF ANICO.

sarahr32
12/9/13

I went searching for reviews about ANICODirect.com as part of my research before purchasing my life insurance online. I had 2 poor experiences prior by applying on InsureMe and Insweb. They just ended up selling my contact information and I was bombarded by calls from insurance agents. Long story short, I ANICODirect.com them about my experience and to ask several questions. They are an "Insurance Carrier" which means you are actually buying life insurance online directly from American National Insurance Company which is like a 100 yr old public company. And, no risk of being stalked by a bunch of annoying life insurance agents. So I went to the site, filled out the application, paid my first payment and done. Applied, Approved and Covered in like 10 minutes! Exceeded my expectations. So I'd recommend that you forget the agent and buy direct online at ANICODirect. -- Sarah

Questions? Get answers from the ANICO Direct staff and other customers.

ANICO Direct?